Chapter 8: Night 3

The time is 4:54 PM and Jaune is seen in the park, still sitting down on the bench that he and Vanessa sat on. He was going through what Vanessa told him and he sighs.

Jaune's mind: I didn't know that Freddy's will be that complicated to discuss. I haven't opened up to Vanessa that much and... (sighs) What am I thinking? I mean, she's just so mysterious and strict a little. Could it be that she's scared of something?

He then hears familiar voices. He turns to see Team RWBY and Team NPR all hanging around in the same park as well.

Weiss: Remind me what we are doing here?

Blake: We're here to search for Freddy's. We need to solve something from what Professor Ozpin told us. Were you not listening?

Weiss: Why would I? Besides, isn't that Faker working there during nights? I'm sure he can solve this on his own. Nothing like I care about.

Blake rolls her eyes at Weiss' words.

Blake: Yeah. Well, unlike you, I regret my actions towards him. You and Yang are the only ones who don't regret anything at all!

Weiss: For your information, he is nothing but a Faker who faked his way to Beacon.

Blake: But he had good potential!

Weiss: No!

Pyrrha: Enough!!

The two turn to Pyrrha, who was sick and tired of Blake and Weiss arguing about Jaune.

Pyrrha: Look, let's just all calm down here. Weiss, you need to drop it okay? Jaune... Jaune is gone, so don't go insulting him any further.

Weiss: Wha——? Well, he deserves nothing. All he does is just be annoying and not trying his best to be a special someone.

Ruby: Weiss, that's enough!

Weiss: No. I'm not listening to you too. I just wanna figure out this stupid place, and get out of here.

Jaune, who had been hearing their entire conversation, decides to leave the park so that he won't hear any of Weiss' harsh words on him.

He arrives back at his apartment and decides to lock the pizzaria so that Team RWBY and Team NPR won't be going inside. Knowing Yang or Weiss, they will damage the animatronics when they start to stalk them.

Timeskip

It is now 12:00 AM and Jaune looks at the pizzaria. It was really trashed by some burglars (Team CRDL). He sighs and knows that he has to clean up the place somehow.

Jaune: Just wow.

Jaune goes to the supply closet and grabs a broomstick, a dustpan, a mop, a bucket that he filled up with water, and some towels to wipe every speck of dust.

He turns to the stage and calls out to the animatronics.

Jaune: Okay. Don't try and attack me. I'm just gonna clean up the mess so that I don't get fired, so don't you dare attack me!

There was no response and he chuckles. He puts on his headphones on and starts to play music while he cleans up the pizzaria.

*cue the music! Skip to 1:02*

(This is stranger than I thought) Jaune sweeps up the broken pieces of glass and puts them in the dustpan.

(Six different ways inside my heart) He puts the chairs aside and grabs a mop, soaks it in water and mops the floors back and forth.

(And everyone I'll keep tonight)
After he was done mopping, he puts some cautious signs and soaks the towel in water and wipes all of the chairs. He also wipes the tables when he was done wiping the chairs and tables.