Chapter 10: Night 4

In a house outside the city of Vale, Steve Raglan is seen going through Jaune's files and identity. Deep inside, he might have seen Jaune before. Reaching one more file, opening it, he read Jaune's last name and he was surprised.

Steve: Jaune... Arc.

He has a flashback about kidnapping one of Jaune's siblings, a boy named Jun Arc. He drove deep into the forest and killed him there. He soon smirks and looks at Jaune's picture.

Steve: And it seems I can get to kill you again. Hehehe.

Steve closes the file and goes inside a room. There, he looks at another animatronic. It was a yellow rabbit that was similar to Bonnie, but it had human-looking teeth and a purple bowtie; it had two buttons on its chest as well.

Steve: You are in for a big surprise, Jaune Arc.

Back in Vale, Vanessa stopped by to the pizzaria. She looks at the drawings on the wall, which displayed drawings made by children. On the center was a drawing of the yellow rabbit with five children.

 On the center was a drawing of the yellow rabbit with five children

Vanessa was on the verge of tears as she looked at the drawing. Her mind played the voices of children playing with the Yellow Rabbit.

Back at his apartment, Jaune was getting ready for work and to meet his new friends at the pizzaria.

Jaune: Okay, Jaune. You got this and you can survive all week playing with Freddy and his friends. They seem nice though.

Jaune combs his hair and nods to himself.

Jaune: Okay, let's get this show on the road.

Timeskip

Jaune walks to the pizzaria. Upon arriving there, he saw Vanessa's car pulled up at the parking lot.

Jaune: Vanessa? What is she doing here?

Jaune enters the pizzaria and sees Vanessa looking at the drawing.

Jaune: Vanessa?

Vanessa jolted a bit and turned around to see Jaune.

Vanessa: Jaune.

Jaune: Hey. What are you doing here?

Vanessa: Oh. I'm just stopping by for a bit. Are you ready for your 4th night here?

Jaune: Yeah...

Vanessa: I see. Well, mind if I stay here as well? Thought you might need some help.

Jaune: I don't mind.

Vanessa: Okay.

Jaune nods and walks to the stage.

Vanessa: Jaune, what are you doing? The office is that way.

Jaune: I know. I just letting them know I'm back.

Vanessa looked at Jaune, confused.

Vanessa: "Them"? Wait, you don't mean...