Chapter 5: Night 2

The time currently is 11:50 PM. Jaune walks to the pizzaria with his flashlight in hand. He shined it and made his way towards his office.

Jaune's mind: Man, it's really scary when you're alone at night. Well, I wish all of those so-called Huntsmen get stuffed and not me. Well, time to get to the office and make it through the now.

As he made his way to the office, Freddy Fazbear was looking at Jaune. In Freddy's eyes, he was just a random night guard, but deep down, the spirit that possessed him wants to know more about him rather than kill him.

Jaune made his way to the office and sat down on his chair. He waits for the phone to answer and looks at the lockers behind him.

Jaune: Hmm... I wonder what they have inside.

He opens the locker and sees some books and a mop. He sighs and closes the locker.

Jaune: At least there's some books to read to kill time. I still have time to use the restroom.

Jaune stands up and goes to use the restroom to pee before he can pee his pants out of terror.

Jaune: I hope I can make it tonight.

Mini Timeskip

Jaune starts his shift and the clock hits 12 AM. The phone rings again and the voice mail is on again.

???: Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

Jaune: O-Okay...?

Jaune looks at the cameras while listening to the person on the phone.

???: Uh... interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?

Jaune: Well, I already know that.

???: I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights.

Jaune: O-Okay. I have to save my power while surviving the whole night.

???: Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time.

Jaune: Foxy...? I forgot about him since Freddy and those other two with him are active.

Jaune switches to Cam 1C and saw the purple curtain of Pirate's Cove. So far, Foxy has not move and was still not active.

???: The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.

The phone hangs up and Jaune begins his shift. He looks at the show stage and saw that Bonnie has left. He sets down the tablet and sees him in the hall way.

Jaune goes back inside and checks on Foxy, and the said fox is seen peeking from behind the curtains.