1. Make you moan (g!p) Freen-Becky 🔞

It is a Saturday morning, a day off for both Freen and Becky from the office.

Freen is lazily tossing around on her bed, suddenly her phone rang. She saw that the caller was Becky, her girlfriend whom she spends every weekend with.

Freen- "Hello BB!'

Becky- "Hi Babe!" When are you picking me up. She said that because she cannot drive, and that's what happen every weekend.

Freen- I will take a quick shower and come directly to your house, get ready by then.

Becky- Okay! Make it quick, I'm so eager to see your face, it's been a long week.
Becky sounds eager.

Freen- You missed me or you missed what's hanging between my legs. Freen tease her.

Hearing that Becky let out a moan 'Ahhh....' She can feel her clit tighten hearing Freen's comment. Between her moan she said,

Becky- Check your phone, this might make you come quicker here.

Becky sent Freen a picture of her bare boob, squeezing one side with her left hand.

Freen groan "Oh Fuck...!" You look damn hot, I cannot wait to touch you BB... Gotta go, I cannot waste a single second and she cut the call.

Freen arrives after an hour and a half in her car wearing a white Dickies hoodie with creamy Colour shorts and white sneakers, with her shades. She rushed to the front door removing her shades and she was greeted by Becky who was wearing a thin strap white tops without wearing a bra, showing her cleavage with silky pink shorts. She kisses Freen after closing the door behind them. Freen pulled her closer to her and deepen the kiss. Becky's arms are around Freen's neck pulling her closer to explore her mouth. She pressed her body tightly to Freen's body, leaving them no space between them. Freen could feel her cock harden and twitched every time Becky's movement touched it. Becky could feel Freen's bulge pressing her lower abdomen. She feels more horny feeling the thing of Freen's on her body. Becky whispered in Freen's ear 'Babe, Fuck me, I need you inside me,"

Freen responded by lifting her up not leaving the kiss and make her wrap her legs on her waist. She makes her way towards Becky's room. Once inside, she removes her hoodie, and she pulls Becky for a straddle position, they continue to kiss, her hands caresses Becky needing body, and Becky arms wrap around Freen's neck. Freen puts her hands on Becky's ass and grinds her cock and Becky's pussy through clothes moaning each other's name loudly breaking their kiss.

Becky could feel her pussy completely soaked, she pulled Freen's head toward her breast. Freen sucked her breast through the tops making it wet, then she reached out her hand and remove the tops. Becky arched her back giving more access to Freen to suck her breast. Freen suck Becky's breast from left breast to right breast, still grabbing her ass and continue grinding.

Becky is screaming, Aaaaaaah ......ahhhh... Ahhh...ahhhhh.... Babe.......Freen.... I.... Ahhhh .... I AM CUMING....... faster ...... Ple...ase.... Ahhh ... ahhh ..
Freen groans, 'FUCK.... BB... Cum for me.... making the grinding pace faster as she could. Becky continue, Yes... Yes... Yes .... Yes ... Yes..... YESSSSSSSS.... then she came hard, even before Freen could dominate her pussy with her huge 9 inches cock.

Freen also came hard inside her shorts.

They hug each other to catch their breath. After a moment, they started kissing again. Freen laid Becky down slowly on the bed, she reached for Becky's silky shorts along with her sexy lacy pink panty and remove it.
Becky shyly covered her pussy with her hand, she always feels like the first time they did, whenever Freen stares at her pussy. Freen chuckled and removed Becky's hand from covering. She is now staring hungrily at the clean shaved pink wet pussy waiting for her to devour it. Freen cock becomes rock hard again at the beautiful sight in front of her. She stood up, removing all her clothes showing her monster cock proudly to Becky.

Becky gasped, her clit tightened.
Freen came back down and started eating her girlfriend's sweet pussy, licking from her butthole to her clitoris, continuing the process in fast rapid speed. Freen throws up one hand to squeeze Becky's breast and the other hand behind Becky's butt to pull her pussy closer to her mouth.

Becky is twitching and tossing her body involuntarily by the sensation she is receiving moaning Freen's name. She pulls Freen's head with one hand towards her wet cunt as Freen's eat her pussy and the other hand clenching on the bedsheet for her dear life.

Becky moans, Yaahhh....yaahhh, Ba....be... Dad..dy.....Freeeeeeeen..... I'm so close....

Freen stopped not allowing her to come, "BB you'll come when I FUCK YOU with my big cock, okay.

Freen laid down and let Becky sit up. 'BB, my cock is yours, do whatever you like'.

Becky moved towards the opposite side of the bed, positioning Freen's dick between her feet, she fell back supporting her body with one hand and the other hand placed her pussy to touch herself. She started moving her feet up and down while touching herself moaning. Freen raised her head to get the view and moan ' Fuck ...yah ...Becky.....
She then sat up and leaned her mouth closer towards Freen's dick, she kissed the tip of the huge cock and then inserted the full length in her mouth, deep throaten. She continues to suck until she hears Freen moaning 'BB..... Yah... Yah... I'm cuming.....' She released Freen's cock from her mouth. No, no... Babe... You'll cum inside me, I want a baby.

Freen pulled Becky closed to her in spooning position, pressing her hard cock on Becky's butt. Her one hand around Becky's neck allows Becky to rest her head on her arm while she squeezes Becky's breast. Her other hand positioning her cock on Becky's pussy entrance. She attempted to enter her dick inside Becky's pussy, but despite the slippery lubricant, she failed because of the massive size. She whispered in Becky's ear, ' BB, Lift up your leg, let me enter inside you.'
Becky throws up her leg in the air, her hand reaching out for Freen's dick, taking it and shoving inside her sweet pussy, closing her eyes and grit her teeth.

"OH FUCK! FREEN... YOU ARE SO BIG" Becky screamed.

Freen smirked 'oh yeah??' , before she starts pounding, she allows Becky to adjust to the size. After a few seconds, she started thrusting with a slow pace, but the pace increased very fast. Screaming and moaning filled in the room. Freen's hand supporting Becky's leg while Becky caresses her own clit. Freen turns Becky's head for a kiss, both moaning between the kisses, roaming her hand around Becky's body. The sensation they are feeling was heavenly.

"Freen... Baby....... You.. ahhh... Feel..so..... Good... Ah..ah ..inside..me... Ahh...ah... Give me more...... Faster....faster... Faster....faster...yes .....yes ..yes...yes...yess.... Daddy.....I'm.... ahhh .... Ah ...cuming......

"BB...... You are so..... Hot... And tight . ah...aah....aah...ahh.....Ahhh... Does daddy make you feel good??.... BB......Let's cum together....

With a hard fast thrust, Freen could feel Becky's wall tightened around her swollen dick. They both came, screaming with satisfaction.... OHHHHH YEAH ..... Freen not allowing her sperm to drop outside, stayed inside Becky until the last drop fell from her dick. She pulled out her cock from Becky's pussy and went down, spread her leg wide open and lean in to give a deep kiss to Becky's pussy and whispered "See you soon baby, your mom and I worked very hard for you''.
Becky smiled and blushed at Freen's gesture.

Freen patted Becky's pussy and went up to Becky and gave her a kiss and whispered 'Thank you BB, this is a best sex ever'

They hugged and stayed like that until they realised how long they have been up in Becky's bedroom.

The End

Leave a feedback/comment to make the stories more interesting.
Thank you for tuning in.