5. University's storeroom (Freen's G!p) ♨️🔞

In the silent library of Rangsit University, where their heartbeat can be heard, Freen and Becky's worlds collided. Freen, a senior with a stoic facade and a reputation as the top scorer in her class, found her universe disrupted by the arrival of the enchanting Becky, a halfling beauty from the UK with a heartwarming mix of English and Thai heritage.

Becky, with her innocent and cute face, quickly became the talk of the campus. Her captivating charm reached even the coldest corners of Freen's heart. It all began when they crossed paths at the university library. Freen, buried in her books, felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. Startled, she looked up to meet the sparkling eyes of Becky, who had a question about the campus layout.

Freen, known as "Freen The Great" for her academic prowess, couldn't help but be intrigued by the sincerity in Becky's eyes. They started talking, and Freen, against her usual nature, found herself sharing a rare smile. From that moment, their connection blossomed, and Becky became the one exception to Freen's seemingly impenetrable emotional walls.

As the days passed, their love story unfolded amidst the lecture halls and quiet corners of the university. Freen's cold exterior melted away in the warmth of Becky's presence. They stole moments for stolen kisses in hidden spots on campus, creating a secret world of their own.

One day, under the shade of a large tree near the university pond, Freen and Becky found themselves in the midst of a passionate makeout session. The world around them disappeared as they lost themselves in the intensity of their feelings. Feeling so turned on, both decided to go to the storeroom in the basement where barely people come.

Freen could feel the massive bulging cock inside her formal school pant and Becky on the other hand is moaning non stop urging Freen to touch her and fuck her.

Freen kissed Becky with so much passion and she responded with the same energy.
Freen caress Becky boobs through her white shirt underneath her blazer. And in a moment Freen took off Becky's necktie, not breaking their kiss and dropped on the floor and she started unbottoning her shirt. She then squeezed her boobs pulling down her bra before sucking it. She breaks their kiss and starting sucking Becky's boobs. Becky arched her back, wrapped her arms around Freen's neck and pulled her head tight to her boobs. Becky let out a sweet moan 'Aahhh Freen!!!'

Freen gave the same attention to the other Becky's boobs sucking it hard, hugging Becky's waist. She stopped sucking and stood up straight, now kissing sensitive part of Becky's neck and connect her lips again with Becky's. She inserted her tongue in Becky's mouth and Becky sucked it like she is hungry for it. (of course she does)
Becky did the same, she inserted her tongue and Freen sucked it.

Freen removed Becky's blazer and shirt and unstrapped her bra, leaving Becky's bare on her upper body. Freen kissed her neck, her chest, boobs, leaving hickeys everywhere.

Becky is moaning mess arching her back. Freen kissed her mouth again, her one hand moving downward, while the one support Becky's back. They are leaning on the wall. Freen's hand reached Beck's thigh, her hands slowly moved towards Becky's pussy. Becky is wearing a short skirt so it's easy for her. Her hand slit inside Becky's panty and touched Becky's dripping pussy, caressing her clit. Becky's legs weakened supporting her body by wrapping around Freen's neck. She is moaning 'Freennnnn.... Babe.... Ah..ah.... Please... Inside me..'

Freen carried her and put her down on the counter near the door. She pulled off Becky's panty. She removed her blazer and pulled loose her neck tie. She eats Becky's pussy, biting her clit and tongue fucked her.

Becky screamed 'Babe.... Babyyyyyy.... I'm cumin.. I'm cumin... Moooove.....'

But Freen continued, she came hard in Freen's mouth. She licked her clean all her dripped. 'You taste amazing ' Freen said.