4. A story in Diversity Pop (Sam's gip) 🔞

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Bangkok, there , Sam had a face that could scare the daylight out of anyone-stern, no-nonsense, like she was about to drop the biggest business deal of the century.

But little did the office folks know, behind that poker face was a heart doing the cha-cha every time Mon, the company's super talent, walked by. Mon, on the other hand, was like a creative hurricane. She'd breeze through the office, leaving a trail of brilliance in her wake.

One day, Sam decided she needed Mon's genius brain for a "work emergency." So, she'd ring Mon up and be all business on the phone. "Mon, I need you in my office ASAP!" she'd say, trying to sound all professional.

Mon, being the workaholic she was, would rush to Sam's office, thinking it was another high-stakes project. Little did she know, the only project Sam had in mind was the "Project Lock the Door and Let's Make Out."

As soon as Mon stepped in, Sam would slyly lock the door, and before you know it, the office was filled with giggles, whispers, and the occasional sound of a stapler hitting the floor (they were still trying to figure out how that kept happening).

One evening, when the staffs and workers of the company and everyone left the office, Mon was still working on her laptop in her office cabin, not realising the passing of time. Sam, on the other hand packed up her bag to go home, as she came out of her office, she notice that the light is still on in one of the office cabin.
She curiously went over it to check, and saw Mon intently working on her laptop.

An evil idea suddenly pop up in her head. She quietly walk up to Mon from behind to avoid noticing. She kissed Mon's neck which startled her, and Mon screamed and turned to see who is it. She was relieved to find that it is Sam.

"Why are you still here" Sam asked.

"What time is it, did I lose track of time again" Mon sighed.

"Since we are here, why don't we do something useful" Sam said with a smirked.

"Like?" Mon said trying to sound innocent.

Sam turned Mon's chair to face her. She swooped down and kissed Mon, Mon response to the kissed instantly. They kissed passionately and Sam started caressing Mon's breast through clothes.

Sam suddenly broke and their kiss and said "We are doing here". Mon was so aroused at what she heard and moaned "Khun Sam.... Take me..".

They removed their clothes now leaving nothing between them. Sam carried Mon and placed her on her desk. They kissed and carressed each other, moaning.
Sam's dick is already so hard as granite and Mon wet and slimy as slime itself.

Mon sternly said in between "Fuck me Khun Sam...". Explicit but still trying to be professional. Haha....

Sam aligned her dick on her pussy and teased her by caressing her with the tip of her dick.

"Khun Sam.... Please...." Mon begged.

Sam thrust and pushed her dick inside Mon's over stimulating pussy groaning hoarsely.

"Ah....... " Mon moaned. Faster......fast... Fuck...fuck ... Yes yes....."

Sam carried Mon still with her dick inside her, now standing, Mon wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and her legs around Sam's waist. Sam still pounding her hard, supporting Mon's weight by holding her ass.

She pinned her on the wall, turned her around fucking from the back, laid her down on the carpeted office floor, making Mon's ride her cock. Named any fucking position, they performed everything on the staff's office floor that evening. Both cuming hard everytime.

Screaming, moaning, slapping of bodies, can only be heard in the spacious "Diversity Pop" office.

"Ready for another round" Sam asked panting and smiling crazily.

"Khun Sam...... Let's save it for another time as well" Mon replied smiling like a lunatic, leaning on Sams chest with her back, both sitting on the floor.

God knows for how long they have been fucking in the office. When they checked their time, they realised, it's been three hours since they started.

They both put on their clothes, collected their belongings and headed towards the parking lot.

"Come and stay with me tonight, it's holiday tomorrow" Sam said.

"Okay, let me inform mom" Mon said.

They got in the car, and droved away, knowing what's waiting for them the whole night.

_______________________________
But their love story wasn't just about the steamy office escapades. There were cute moments too. Like the time Sam tried to be all romantic by bringing in a potted plant for Mon. She presented it like it was the most precious thing in the world, and Mon couldn't help but burst into laughter because, seriously, who gives a potted plant as a romantic gesture?

And then there were the hot moments, not just confined to the office. Sam and Mon decided to spice things up by going on a spontaneous weekend getaway to a beach in Phuket. Sun, sand, and their love simmering like a Thai curry-talk about a hot combo!

Back at the office, rumors started swirling. Whispers in the break room, knowing glances from colleagues-it was like the whole company was shipping Sam and Mon. The once stoic lady boss and the creative dynamo were the talk of the water cooler.

But Sam and Mon were oblivious to the office gossip. They were too busy planning their next adventure, whether it was a secret rendezvous in the supply closet or a daring escape to explore the street food scene in Bangkok.

A love story unfolded-one filled with stern faces, spontaneous gestures, and a whole lot of locked doors and whispered sweet nothings. Who knew the big boss lady had such a soft spot for the company's creative genius? Love, my friend, it blooms in the most unexpected places.
___________________________________________

Like this story? Please Comment down your thoughts and vote, it would mean a lot to me and motivate me.

More cute and hot stories are coming, stay tuned.💦😜

Your Daddy Author.