7. A night full of pleasure 🔞(Freen' G!p)

Freen's loud sigh was audible even over the sound of the door slamming shut. Today had been absolute murder. Most days, she enjoyed being CEO; the power, the challenge, even the mundane day to day paperwork. But days like today made her question her decision to not just run off and live in the woods with Becky. It would certainly be much easier.

She had been looking forward to getting home, spending some time with her girlfriend. Maybe cuddling on the couch with a beer, or a nice long, hot bath. She set her briefcase against the bookshelf next to the door, and took a few steps further into the house.

"Becca?"

Her voice was soft, but the sound carried through the dark, silent entry way. She frowned. This was most unusual; Becky was usually in the living room, dancing to some ridiculously loud music.

Freen entered the softly lit dining room, loosening her tie.

"Baby girl? Where are you?"

Light filtered into the room from the kitchen, and she heard the sound of the cupboard closing softly. The next moment, Becky's head poked around the door frame, a brilliant smile lighting her face and coaxing a matching one from Freens's.

"Babe!"

Becky met her in the middle of the room, reaching up to peck her on the lips. Freen sighed happily, wrapping her arms around Becky's waist and following her lips to capture them once more for a much more satisfying kiss.

Becky let out a small sound from the back of her throat, sending a shiver down Freen's spine. She slipped her hands under her lover's unbuttoned suit jacket and ran her hands up, over her chest, to her shoulders and helped the jacket slip off of Freen's toned back.

She smiled softly into Freen's eyes as she ended the kiss.
"Go sit in the living room, babe. I'll be out in a second."

Freen placed a gentle kiss on her nose, and obeyed, reluctantly letting the older woman slip from her arms.

It was a relief to sink into the plush leather armchair. She could feel the stress of the day slipping from her body as Becky re-appeared, a tumbler of bourbon on the rocks in her hand. She pressed play on the sound system as she passed it, and soft music with a heavy bass filtered through the empty space.

The soft smile was back on Freen's lips. She watched Becky walk across the room in nothing but a white silk robe, admiring the sway of her hips and the luscious outline of her body. She would never tire of looking at this woman, this goddess she was lucky enough to call hers. Then her eyes met Becky's, and her mouth went dry.

Becky's smile was deceptively soft to match Freen's, but the slight quirk on the left made it entirely wicked. Her eyes were liquid heat, and Freen could feel herself growing hard. It would never cease to amaze her how Becky could cause such a reaction in her with just a single look.

When Becky reached the chair Freen was sitting in, she placed the glass in Freen's hand and slid her left knee along Freen's right thigh. Becky leaned closer, breath teasing Freen's lips, as she brought her other knee to straddle Freen's lap and settled her weight evenly.

"I've been thinking about you all day, babe."

Freen shivered, cock twitching in her pants; that voice would be the death of her. Freen's free hand slipped tantalizingly along Becky's hip and up her waist, blazing a trail of heat in it's wake.

Becky's hands teased the waistband of Freen's pants, eyes catching and holding her gaze. They teased, dipping below the beltline and gripping the tucked shirt, brushing the smooth, hot skin below. Freen's abdomen clenched at the addicting feeling, fingers of one hand digging slightly into the hip they'd latched onto, and tightening around the tumblr in the other.