6. Becky's Birthday Special gift (Freen's G!p) 🔞

5th December: Becky's Birthday.
_______________________________
At the stroke of midnight, the Armstrong family gathered in the living room, hushing excited whispers as they prepared to surprise Becky. Her dad held a cake ablaze with candles, her mom clutched a gift, and Richie, her brother, eagerly awaited her reaction. As the clock struck 12:00 am, they burst into a chorus of "Happy Birthday," showering her with love and joy.

Later that night, Freen, Becky's girlfriend, arrived at the Armstrong residence. With a beaming smile, she whisked Becky away to her apartment for a private celebration. In the cozy ambiance, their laughter filled the air as they enjoyed a homemade dinner prepared by Freen.

As the night unfolded, Freen handed Becky a beautifully wrapped gift. Intrigued, Becky unwrapped it to find a carefully crafted scrapbook chronicling their journey together. Each page told a story of their shared moments, accompanied by heartfelt notes. Overwhelmed with emotion, Becky looked up to find Freen, who leaned in for a tender kiss.

Their night continued with shared dreams and whispered confessions. Freen surprised Becky with a personalized playlist, a collection of songs that held sentimental value in their relationship. The music provided a soundtrack to their evening, enhancing the intimacy between them.

Freen had one more surprise up her sleeve-a midnight picnic on her apartment balcony. Under the starlit sky, they indulged in their favorite treats while exchanging promises and dreams for the future. The night echoed with laughter, love, and the warmth of a connection that grew stronger with every passing moment.

Now they are lying on the soft cloth carpet with a blanket covering them. Freen wrapping Becky in her arm and Becky resing her head in Freen's arm.
Freen whispered "Happy Birthday again Teerak BB" and leaned in to give a deep kiss to her. Becky responded with more intensity.

She slipped her hand on Becky's shirt and massage her breast gentle at first but going rougher and rougher. Becky is moaning under her breath trying hard to control the sound.

Freen sat up and remove her shirt and and then Becky's shirt and bra. Now their chest are bare. She laid on top of Becky and kissed her on her neck giving her hickeys everywhere. Becky pulled Freen's head closer to her body showing her desire. She arched her back to press her boobs with Freen's. She was wearing a short skirt and could feel Freen's bulge pressing against her wet core through her wet panty.

Freen dry hump her girlfriend making her so horny underneath. Freen started sucking Becky's breast, biting her nipple, giving both the breast same attention by sucking alternately.

Becky is panting with her short breath "Babe, please ..... I need you... inside me"

Freen looked up with a smirk on her face "Not yet BB, not before my birthday gift gift to you".

Then Freen kissed downward slowly through her abdomen and push her mouth in Becky's most awaiting core. She softly bit Becky's clit through her panty which made the girl squel.

Freen yanked off Becky's panty and her skirt leaving her completely naked.

She went back to kissing her girlfriend's pussy. She made a circular motion around her clit with her tongue before pushing it inside.

Becky's hands are on Freen's head, pushing it closer to her pussy, she rocked her hips in sync to Freen's tougue. She feels something building up her abdomen.

"Freen.... Babe....I'm close... Don't stop"

Freen continue to give Becky the highest pleasure by doing her tongue job faster and faster.

Becky came hard shortly but Freen continue to licked clean. She went up and kissed Becky and let her taste herself from her mouth.

Freen asked smilingly "How's my birthday gift Bb?"

"The best but I need more Babe, I want you to fuck me hard" and Becky pull led down Freen's pant and her boxer.

"You wish is my command" Freen responded.

Becky began to stroke Freen's dick which made her groan in pleasure. Becky is already wet again by the sight of Freen's dick.

Freen parted Becky's leg and positioned herself in between and pushed her dick inside her pussy.

With a single thrust, her 11 inches long, fat and hard cock is fully inside her girlfriend's wet,sloppy,tight pussy.

Not giving time to adjust to her size, she started thrusting faster and harder.

Becky is screaming underneath her in pleasure.

"Babe..... You are so big.... Fuck me with your big cock.... My pussy is yours.... Harder....harder... Babe.... Faster .." Her hands behind Freen's back, planting her nails deeply in Freen's skin.

Freen is pounding non-stop in and out groaning and grunting in pleasure as Becky's tight pussy is wrapping her big dick tightly.

She pulled out and flipped Becky. Becky is now on four, Freen slap Becky's ass giving her pain and pleasure at the same time. She entered again and started thrusting her full length in and out the small hole.

After a good 10 minutes in that position, moaning, screaming and slapping of skin, they were on the verge of exploding.

Becky screamed "Babe... Freen... I'm cuming....faster..... Give me your cock.... Plant your cum inside me.... impregnate me...ah...ah ..ah...."

Freen with a short breath "yahhhh... You like Freen's cock huh.... Bb.... I will cum inside you... And give you a mini me...."

After a hard and fast six thrust, they both came releasing their juice. They came so much that their mix juice started leaking and flowing down Becky's thigh.

She slammed back down on the carpet and pulled Becky closer to her embrace.

Freen whispered in her ear "Happy 21 Birthday na ka BB".

Becky responded "Thank you Babe na ka... This is the best birthday gift I could ever ask for, you are amazing, I wish that we will be together forever".

They dicided to go back to Freen's bed and settle down for a sleep. She sleeps through the night cuddling and spooning.
____________________________________________

As dawn approached, Becky and Freen wrapped themselves in a shared blanket.
Becky woke up first and decided to surprise Freen. She went down and sucked her cock making her quiver even in her sleep.

Freen open her eyes, and she was surprised at Becky's action.
She is harden by the sight and pulled up Becky to straddle her.

They kissed and were touching all over each other again.

Becky lift up her hip and aligned Freen's cock in her pussy entrance. After that she sat down slowly taking all the length inside her. She started riding Freen's dick. Freen wrapped her hands around Becky's waist and sucked her breast. After a moment, she thrusted upward untill they both came.

Having Freen's dick still inside her, she drifted to doze off again.

When Freen removed her dick from Becky's pussy. Becky was very furious and roared "Who told you to remove it, put it back"

Freen a little scared at her furious girlfriend immediately shoved back her dick inside.

The birthday celebration had evolved into a memorable experience, marking not just another year in Becky's life but a milestone in their journey as a couple.

______________________________

Yah! That's it!

Happy Birthday to our lovely BecBec. 🎂
Hope our dreams of them together comes true someday.

I hope you enjoyed this episode.

Your Daddy Author 💦