Prologue:Operation Fallen Lord part 2

"Heroism doesn't always happen in a burst of glory. Sometimes small triumphs and large hearts change the course of history."

Months after Operation Kingslayer
Location:Fort Bragg,North Carolina
October 6th,2019

C.I.A agent Karen,Bowman walks down one of the many hallways of fort bragg towards Lt.Colonel Scott,Mitchell's office while carrying a tablet in her hands. As Bowman gets to the door she knocks it.

Mitchell:(Muffled)Enter.

Bowman enters the office.

Mitchell:Bowman.

Bowman:Mitchell.

Mitchell:Boy, I know that look.Don't tell me Russia finally had that coup.

Bowman:No Mitchell something far more concerning.

Mitchell:Talk to me.

Bowman lays the tablet Mitchell's desk. An image of a team of C.I.A agents is displayed on the tablet screen.

Bowman:Multiple C.I.A agent's in Bolivia have been compromised due to the aftermath of Operation Narco Road.

Mitchell looks at the tablet.

Mitchell:I heard about this from the report's.I'm guessing the C.I.A can't get them out?

Bowman:No,our agent's are currently being hunted by a Unidad and a pmc known as Los Extranjeros.They locked down major airports and have declared martial law.

Mitchell:Quite the witch hunt going on down their.

Bowman:They've already killed three C.I.A agent's and their trying to pick up where Santa Blanca left off.

Mitchell:Let me guess you're bosses wanna send some of my men down their,to rescue any C.I.A personnel and dismantle Los Extranjeros before they pick up where Santa Blanca left off.

Bowman:At the request of JSOC and the C.I.A yes.

Mitchell:How many operators you need?

Bowman swipes the tablet screen to reveal AFO Ember and Team Kingslayer

Bowman:I believe AFO Ember and Kingslayer would be the best for the mission since their work during operation Kingslayer was a success.

Mitchell:You know if AFO Ember was here they would disagree with you.

Bowman:(Stern)It wasn't my call Mitchell.

Mitchell:I'm not saying I blame you but the team was pretty pissed when the bastard walked.

Bowman simply sighed before continuing

Bowman:So can you get them?

Mitchell:They'll be ready for you Bowman.

Timeskip brought to you by