Prologue:Fallen Ghosts part 3

Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.
-Norman"Hoot"Hooten

We begin five minutes after The UH-60 Blackhawk crashed.Aiden finally starts to wake up,as he looks up he sees that he was thrown away from the chopper in the crash,Aiden quickly checks himself for injuries but finds himself to be mostly fine apart from some mild pain which was to be expected.After inspecting himself for wounds and checking his gear he finds his MK18 missing but before he can try to look for it Aiden looks to his left and spots Corrin who sees him and sprints over to him.

Corrin:Oni,you broken?

Aiden:I'm green Knight,you?

Corrin:Yeah apart from a small cut on my face.

The wrecked helicopter explodes, presumably from the fuel tank igniting. Corrin hands Aiden his MK18 which was thrown from the crash,Aiden quickly checks the weapon and makes sure its all in working order before looking at Corrin.

Corrin:Come on,we need to get moving before whoever shot us down comes looking to confirm the kill.

Aiden:On you ghost Lead.

Corrin and Aiden run over to the crash site and spot Axton and the pilot checking the rest of the Blackhawk crew for a pulse

Aiden:Rook you okay?

Axton:Yeah just a cut on my arm and my mask is torn up a bit but apart from that I'm good but the same can't be said for them.

Corrin:Casualty report.

Axton:Crew Chief and the co pilot died on impact,and we're missing a crew chief.

Aiden:Guy fell out,ain't no way he could have survived.

Corrin:Where's Cross?

Axton:Up ahead watching out for any activity on the nearby road.

Corrin looks over to the pilot Raptor Six who holds the co pilot's dog tags

Corrin:You good Raptor?

Raptor:I will be when we find the bastards that did this.

Corrin puts a hand on Raptor's shoulder.

Corrin:When the time is right,Axton give Raptor a weapon,Aiden help me get their bodies somewhere safe so we can retrieve them later.

Aiden:Rog.

Aiden and Corrin move the bodies to a secluded spot far but close enough so that no one can find them

Axton:Here gonna need this.

Axton hands Raptor his HK MP7A2 which he quickly inspects.

Axton:You know what to do,only shoot at what you can hit and if you need assistance call it out.

Raptor:Copy that,(To corrin)what's the plan?

Corrin:First we regroup with Archer and then find us some transportation,we will find put the rest later.

Aiden:And if we see trouble?

Corrin:We will deal with it accordingly, let's move.

Corrin,Aiden,Axton,and Raptor a begin to make their way towards Archer.

Corrin:Axton get the drone up,we need eyes in the sky.

Axton: Copy that,drone out.

Axton throws the drone on the air,it takes flight and goes out overhead.

Corrin: Keep a low profile. Let's stay out of trouble.

They group up with Archer who is watching out for movement from behind a fence by the highway.