two; | the park.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

DRE PICKED UP the remote as I sat down, he turn on the TV which revealed a show of Spongebob, he smiled at me then sat down.

But our smile faded as the main character on the show, which is Spongebob, spoke Chinese.

Of course we're in China, everything is chinese..

Dre quickly turned off the TV in disappointment.

"What? Dont you want to watch chinese Spongebob?" I jokingly said.

"As if we can understand it." He replied, as Aunt Sherry entered the room, holding a paper.

"What's that Sher?" My mom asked, walking towards my aunt to see.

"Now.. This is perfect guys." Aunt Sherry said eyes reading each word on the paper.

"Oh, every thing we need is in a walking distance!" My mom said cheerfully clapping her hands, walking towards the couch and sitting down.

"Oh and we could have lunch in the kids school if you guys want to" Aunt Sherry stated.

"Negative, not a chance." Dre said, with a blank face.

"We're fine here aunt.." I said giving her a smile.

"Well.. If that's what you guys want.." Aunt Sherry said,before her gaze fell to a jacket laying on the ground.

"Uh-uh, we are not doing this is china." She said walking towards Dre.

"Dre pick up your jacket" She added, making me shook my head in Dre's stubbornness.

"Mom I'm tired.. I have airplane lag."
Dre replied back.

I just stood up and went to pick up the jacket, but before I could aunt Sherry spoke.

"Oh no sweetie leave it there, it's fine.. You don't have to." Aunt Sherry said.

She picked it up as she chuckled to herself.

"Airplane.." She mumbled, hanging the jacket.

"It's jet lag.." She said walking towards us.

"Keep quiet ok? (Y/n)'s mom is already sleeping.. She will start work tomorrow." She said as she leaned and place her hands on both of our shoulders.

"I know you guys are tired.. But we can't go to sleep, just then we will be up at 2 am, you guys have school tomorrow.." She said caressing Dre's cheek and patting my head.

"Then auntie, why is my mom sleeping when she also has work tomorrow, she will be up at 2 am too." I said in confusion.

"Let's not bother your mom sweetie.. She's tired, she will be at work all day.. Let's let her sleep." She said before walking away.

Me and Dre shared a look before going outside the apartment, he carried the last luggage before placing it inside.

The kids shouting got my attention, I walked towards Dre and took a peek at the park, seeing some people there having fun.