four; | first day of school.

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

THE DOOR SLOWLY opens as two teens walked in the door carefully, not wanting to wake up the two women on the room.

Both of them shared a look before walking in their room.

"Come on Dre.. Let me treat your wound." The younger - (Y/n) said, usually he would act tough and say that he can handle it, but this time he just nodded and sat in his bed while his cousin treat him.

"Don't ever do that again dre." The girl said looking worriedly at the older boy. "I can't just let him beat me up (y/n)" Dre said sighing. "Still, did you see how he fights? You don't know how much it hurts to see you in pain earlier."(Y/n) sat besides him, he just stayed silent already overthinking about the mess that was created.

Suddenly he felt warm arms being wrapped around him, he didn't want to act tough in the first place, he just wanted to impress the girl he now had grown a crush on.

" stop overthinking,let's rest now. "

• • •

(Y/n) POV;

"Kids? Are you ready? You guys have to be there in 20 minutes." The voice of my aunt Sherry was heard from the bathroom.

"Hurry up Dre, that's enough." I said, watching my cousin desperately put on make up-that he just took secretly from his mom-to hide his black eye.

"I know mom!" Dre shouted back to his mom. "You know it doesn't have to be really covered? Just enough to convince aunt." I said.

"And do you guys have your uniforms on?" Aunt Sherry once asked, "Yes aunt!" "Yes mom!" We both said in sync.

"Don't wanna break any rules from the first day." Aunt Sherry said, while I just out my attention to Dre putting on his concealer, it made me sad that he is trying hard to hide it, just so his mom won't worry.

"Ok I'm done." He said, I sighed. "Finally." Dre picked up a big cap and wore it, I looked at him in confusion as I tried to not laugh "why-"
"Shh!".

"Come on! I'll be waiting for you guys." Aunt Sherry said walking past the bathroom door, as the door opens, revealing Dre with a huge cap on.

• • •

"You know mom you didn't have to come, we could handle it." Dre said while walking in the streets, his mom in his left, while me on his right, I noticed how his cap keeps on slipping, which made me giggle.

"Dre, don't be silly it's y'all first day, Plus we have to meet the principal Mrs. Pong." Aunt Sherry said.

"Me and (y/n) can find her, and you need to get to work right?" Dre said giving me a look that I seriously did not get.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"No mom."

Aunt Sherry just ignored his sons stubborness and looked at her niece-that was like a daughter to her.

"Oh by the way, (y/n) hun your orders for painting has arrived." Aunt Sherry said which made me look at her.
"Oh really? Thats good!" I said in excitement, I've been waiting for that order for weeks.

"And hun, I'm sorry for the wait but I'm still finding a better ballet training for you" Aunt Sherry said again with a frown, yeah. I do ballet, back in Detroit I was a known-student in ballet, not until we arrived here, I asked my mom and aunt Sherry if they could find a new ballet training that I could join, since I still want to continue to be a ballerina, but of course, my love for painting is going overload.

"Mrs. Pong?" Aunt Sherry said, getting me out of my thoughts,

"Ms.Parker, we've been waiting." The woman-Mrs.pong said shaking hands with aunt Sherry.

For a second I looked at Dre, something or someone had seen to catch his attention, I looked at where he was looking and wow. Just as I thought this day would get any better, it was the boy, that had beaten up Dre yesterday hanging out with his friends.

I noticed that Dre looked very uncomfy seeing them so I tried to just not let it bother.

I shrugged myself to Dre. "I'm not trying to make you nervous but it's obvious that you have make up on." I whispered to him, which he looked at me and gripped on his cap. "Might as well wear the cap all day every day."

"Well this is my son Dre, and my niece, (y/n). " aunt Sherry introduced us to Mrs. Pong, me and Dre some at her.

"Hi." We said in sync, Mrs pong seemed to notice something.
"Though the both of you looks great in the uniform, we only wear uniform on uniform day." Mrs. Pong said, aunt Sherry chuckles. "That's my fault."

"And uh hats are not permitted." Mrs pong added, aunt Sherry quickly grab the hat on Dre's head, Dre and I shared a look.

Aunt Sherry quickly noticed it and held Dre's chin forcing him to look at her before swiping her thumb to the bottom of his eye making him groan.

"Wha-dre is that make up?" Aunt Sherry said.

"A-ah ow, mom I ran into a pole." Dre tried to make an excuse.

"No you got an black eye you got into a fight??" Aunt Sherry said, Dre shook his head, aunt Sherry looked at me for an explanation, "w-well aunt we were playing basketball yesterday at the park and then he didn't look where he was walking and he ran into a pole." Dre seemed to be satisfied with my explanation.

"Fighting is not tolerated here." The principal said, "oh you heard them, he ran into a pole" aunt Sherry said dragging us both on a side.

"Mom don't start,", Dre quickly said
" who did it?,"aunt Sherry shrugged seemed to be in distress.
"Nobody mom I ran into a pole." Dre defended.

"We didn't tell you because we knew you would act like this auntie." I said, which aunt Sherry sighed.
"You guys better not be lying."

"Alright you two, alright, alright alright. Go to class, go to class or you guys will be late,we will talk about this later ok? Go." Aunt Sherry said before the both of us went inside the gate followed by Mrs. pong.

Before we could walk inside the school we heard aunt Sherry shouted.
"I love you two."

Dre looked back, seemed to be embarrassed while I just chuckled at his state.

"I said I love you two" aunt Sherry said more louder.

"Ok, we love you too." Dre mumbled,
"We love you too auntie!" I said smiling at her as we walked inside the class.

Wish that it won't be a mess.

A short chapter! Sorryy