seven; | meiying.

(Y/n);

(Y/n);

Meiying. Standing on the stage in front of the empty seats, while the mentor absorbs how she plays.

Both of us leaned to the door watching her play a beautiful rhyme.
"Okay, that's enough play." The mentor said, I gave Dre a confused look, but it was amazing??

"You're rushing,you know how important is this for your family, well for your life." The mentor got up, while meiying was looking at him nervously.

Don't even know this man but I'll judge him for life.

"I'm calling your father." The mentor said before picking up his phone.

"Come on." Dre mumbled as he walked on where the mix was and sit on it, while I was just standing right besides him.

"Well continue." The man lastly said, dialing a number on his phone as he walked away.

When meiying was starting to play, she heard a voice from the mic, Dre.
He said something in Chinese, it was not good but not bad.

I saw meiyings eyes fell on my mine, I gave her a sweet smile before placing my bag on the side of the door and walking towards her, he saw Dre too and smiled, Dre followed him to walk towards her.

"How was that?" Dre asked. Walking towards meiying, "almost like chinese." Meiying chuckled.

"Oh meiying, don't lie to yourself, it was terrible." I said in a teasing way, I saw Dre rolled his eyes on me while meiying giggled.

"Nahh, I'm fluent." Dre looked at me with a sadistic smile. "I don't know what that man was talking about.." I said letting dre finish it, "we thought you sounded great."

"Thank you.. To the both of you." Meiying smiled even more, looking at the both of us. I sat on one of the chairs while I saw Dre looked at the empty seats.

He suddenly let out a high pitched sound, making us worried that the guy might hear him, I saw meiying gave a quick shush.

"Ah-sorry, so you uh practicing for anything?, like a show?" Dre shrugged going to take a closer look to the instruments on the stage.

"Yes, I have an audition next month, on the Beijing academy of music." Meiying smiled from ear-to-ear. Making me look at her in admiration, she's adorable in so much ways.

"Beijing academy of music.." Dre mumbled, still exploring the Instruments. "Sounds important." I murmured, sighing.

"You know.. Their initials spells, BAM." Dre said in a confident way, sitting on a chair, meiying and I shared a look, "what?" The both of us said in sync.

Then we got startled by hearing the mentors voice speaking to someone in the phone. Me and Dre quickly got up and gave meiying a last smile.

"Got to go.." Dre said picking up his bag, "we will see you.. Good luck." I gave her a thumbs up, she chuckled before getting ready to play.

We both left the room, hearing the faint sound of the violin playing, I stopped walking as I remembered, my bag!

I quickly told Dre about it and told him to wait for me, he scoffed. I gave him an apologetic look before rushing back, not having an idea of what's gonna happen to Dre.

Dre POV;

I shook my head while chuckling, this girl is always so forgetful. I waited for her before deciding to look if it's already noon, I walked towards the door, but quickly backed away as I saw them.. Them.

Cheng and his two minions. I saw the usual smirk on their faces as Cheng walked towards me.
"Hey.." He said in a teasing way. Looking at me up and down.

"Can I touch your hair?" He said reaching out to touch one of my braids, oh god.. I have no time for this..

I quickly walked away, but seeing them going towards me and Circling me, I drop my bag to the ground.

"Gonna do something?" Cheng said in a threatening way, as his friend laughed.

"Just stay away from us.." Cheng threatened as the two picked up Dre's bag and threw the things and materials to the ground.

Cheng looked at his friends before bringing his attention to the american boy. "All of us."

"Hey!" The four of us looked and saw, of course our girl version on Superman, (y/n), finally!

(Y/n) POV;

Once I saw them circling and threwing my cousins materials on the floor I quickly walked toward them.
"Hey!"

They all looked at me, being honest, it feels so awkward, I saw Cheng eyed me up and down before looking at me with confusion.

"Ooohh~ it's tippy toes.." Liang teased, as Zhuang on his left giggled. "Didn't I told you guys to leave us alone!" I shouted walking even more closer, I saw Cheng walked closer to me, I even took a glance at dre who was worried of what he's about to do.

"And who are you to say that?" He said one of his eye brows raising as he leaned into me, now this is more embarrassing.

"Doesn't matter who I am, you guys are crossing the line." Shouting at him as I slightly back off to give space.

"Not one of us is crossing the line, and I'm gonna repeat, just stay away from us." Cheng scoffed before leaving, his friends following him while bickering something.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I had to leave you.." I worriedly said, knelting down to fix dres supplies and materials.

"I.. I feel so small." Dre mumbled, what.

"Wha-.. Well you are shor-" I didn't get to finish my ridiculous sentence when he cut me off.

"No! Not like that.. I mean.. Like everyone's so high, and I'm just.. Out of their league, even you (y/n).." He said sighing as he walked towards me and picked up his bag.

"What..?" I asked in confusion, I understood what he said that I don't get the main point.

"Being honest you know.. I was.. Afraid? When I saw them..i didn't know why, I couldn't even fight back or say something back, I was just waiting... For you to come back." He covered his face.

I looked at him, thinking of a way to cheer him up. "I know I'm not gonna change your thoughts... But you know.. Your not the only one who's small here.." I said smiling.

He looked at me in confusion, with some hope on his eyes, 'what? Who?"

"Zhuangs short too." After I said that, he chuckled shooking his head "you really know how to lit me up." He shrugged putting on his backpack.

"Like a candle." I chuckled.

"Let's go?" Dre said looking at me with a slight and sad smile.

"Yeah.. Let's go..." Putting on a hands on his shoulder, I smiled.