twelve; | unwanted feelings.

(Y/n)'s POV;

(Y/n)'s POV;

WALKING WITH MY cousin as he explained how he and Mr. Han confronted chengs master—master li.
And made a deal to fight at a tournament.

"Excuse me!? Tournament??" I shouted at him in shock, knowing the stubborn dre would be too much to handle such things.

Dre scratched the back of his neck while awkwardly laughing.
"Just think! If I win this tournament, then they will never pick on me and beat me up again! And they'll all knee—"

Slap! I slapped the back of his head because of that, "and how are you gonna win that actually?, bothered me to think you don't even know a single thing about kung fu."

"Not when Mr. Han exist!" Dre chuckled placing a hand on the back of his head as he whines.

"Mr. Han is gonna teach you?" I stopped on my tracks, looking at him with widen eyes, he proudly and confidently nodded.

"Wow... Good luck I guess.." I shrugged looking away as I started to walk towards the other students that were on their uniforms, Uniform day!

"Don't be a bummer, tippy." He teased blowing a sarcastic flying kiss before walking away, I looked at him in disgust as I shook my head and started to line up with the others for the exercise.

I started to follow the moves from the lead, two figures quickly catched my attention, it was dre and meiying on the front talking with each other.

I smiled at the loverbirds, since day one I knew that there was gonna be something between them, how dre tried his best to impress her, and how her eyes always followed his figure.

Oh how I wish me and—

"Tippy toesssss..." The teasing voice of Cheng was heard from my side, god, I was so caught up by admiring the two lovebirds on the front that I didn't realize there was a dragon by my side.

"What..?" I said not bothering to take a glance at him as I kept following the movements.

"You know about the QiXi festival?" He said, but without the teasing tone, with a now more calm and chill tone making me curious.

"Ahh.. That festival, my mother and aunt told me about it.. Why?" Now I looked at him, as he seemed to catch my attention, like always.. That I wish would have an end.

"Wanna go with me?" That sentence made her stunned, as her body froze in place. Did he just asked her out?

"Uhh.. Why? I mean, why don't you invite meiying? You like her right?" As I said that I looked away from him and glance at meiying at the front.

In the inside, she was praying for him to not ask meiying out, two reasons.
It's because if he ask meiying out, dre wont have a chance to ask her out.

And....her feelings, that she still couldn't understand how her feelings work if she should continue or force herself to stop this feeling.

While unknowingly, the boy on her side was curious by the sudden change of mood.