eight; | kung fu.

(Y/n) POV;

(Y/n) POV;

A DAY IN the afternoon, me, my mother, aunt sherry, and Dre walked through the crowded market. While the two elder women eat their ice cream, me and Dre took the opportunity to ask them about the forbbiden city.

"Uhh mom?" We both asked in sync, looking at each of our mother, the both of them stopped to look at us in confusion.

"Can you sign this?" Dre said giving aunt Sherry the papers, "yeah, they'll need the parents permission for it mom." I gave my mom the paper.

"Going to the forbidden city?" My mom said reading the paper, aunt Sherry chuckled "I think it's funny that you have to get my permission to go to the forbbiden city." Aunt Sherry said putting the paper on her bag.

Aunt Sherry chuckled "I got pull in beijing." My mom laughed at the expression,"that's not funny mom."
Dre said shooking his head, "oh cut it out, grumpy."

"I'll sigh this later. No need to rush, tippy." My mom said squishing my cheeks making me whine.

"Seriously.." I mumbled. "I'm serious guys, this ice cream I don't know what they do to it but it's more..." Aunt Sherry said tasting the yummy flavour at the ice cream

, my mom nodded."flavoristic I know, I wanna know their secret,god.."my mom said eating her ice cream.

It seems that the three girls heard dres chuckled and looked at him.
"What?" Aunt Sherry shrugged.

"Mom, this is you, Oh my god this ice cream here is so good, and everything in China is so much better than everything else-ow! Mom cmon.." Dre didn't even have time to finish his sentence as aunt sherry wipe an ice cream on his forehead making him wipe it off.

"Dre cut with the jokes, you know Sherry here is... Don't even know how to say it." My mom said before licking her ice cream back as me and Dre chuckled.

"First of all I do my sound like that, and I don't move all like that.." Aunt Sherry said sassily making the exact move that Dre just imitate a minute ago.

"Wish I got the both of you some ice cream too.." Aunt Sherry mumbled looking at my mom. "I'm gonna buy again.." My mom said, but it seems that dres attention was no longer to them..

But to the sounds of a man shouting, I was about to ask him what was it when he suddenly pulled my hand.
"Mom, aunt come on!" Dre shouted.

"W-what! Dre-wait!" Aunt Sherry shouted placing the ice cream down as my mom rushed to follow us, followed by aunt Sherry who was shouting.

My hand was hurting by the grip Dre was holding, "Dre! Slow down!" I shouted looking back to see both our moms running for us.

Suddenly Dre stopped making me bump to his back, I was about to shout at him when.. My gaze fell on what he's staring at.

Multiple kids where there, wearing a red uniform while they move in sync, their mentor shouting for I assume the movements.

"Is that..." I said in shock, or in amaze.. The sight was amazing.
"Kung fu.." Dre mumbled as I look back and saw our mother's looking amaze too.