thirteen; | new..friend?

Warning:A very, very, very short chapter, this chapter has like 600 words

Warning:
A very, very, very short chapter, this chapter has like 600 words.. I'm so sorry:( I've been really busy now that I'm drowning from school works but I promise the next chapter is gonna be long!

(Y/n)'s POV;

I LOOKED UP to see where the voice had came from, and looking up I saw a boy standing there, he looked like he's my age.. And somehow he looked worried.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, but I couldn't understand, I knew i should've went to learn Chinese with aunt Sherry..

"Uhh.. I-i can't understand.." I said, stuttering by the panting, it was embarrassing how ugly must've been my face right now that I was crying so much just a second ago.

He seems to understand what I just said judging from his expression as he sighed. "U-uhh...are you okay? "
He stuttered with a Chinese accent.

"O-oh yeah I'm alright.." I mumbled, looking down from the boy,so he can speak english...in a quick look I saw him sitting besides the other swing.

"What's.. Your name?" He said feeling his eyes on me, I looked at him back wiping the tears off my cheeks.
"(Y/n).. Yours?"

"I'm Kang.." He said giving me a soft smile. "Nice to meet you, ms. (Y/n).." He added, I couldn't help but chuckle from his formality.

"(Y/n) is fine." I gave him a smile back.
He nodded as he looked up the sky.
"You skipped school didn't you?" He grinned.

It was kinda embarrassing for me that I'm new here and I'm already skipping school but, it's natural for teens you know?

"Naturally.... And you?" I played with the hem of my uniform, twisting and rubbing the soft fabrics.

"No school today." He smiled once again, now seeing his face clearly I noticed the small details on his face.
The mole on his right cheek, and his dimples.

It was adorable.

"Do you mind if I ask... Why we're you crying?" He frowned looking at me.

I sighed, hesitating if I should tell him since I just met him, but he look liked he was trust-able. So I sighed.

"The boy I like.. He's making me feel like I'm a second option.." I frowned.

"Ohhh.. Boy problems.." He chuckled.
He fixed his sitting position into a more comfortable one.

"I can't relate.. You know girls are always fighting for me.." He said in a teasing way. "And? What am I supposed to do with that?" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, alright haha.." He laughed, me not helping to laugh too.

"Oh wait I have to go back to my grandmother.. I just went here but me and my grandma was visiting her sister.." He said before getting up.

"Nice meeting you, (y/n)..lets see each other tomorrow.." He gave me a heart-warming smile before I also stood up.

"If the opportunity will win me." I chuckled, his smile grew wider, shooking his head as he put both of his hands inside his pockets.

"Goodbye (y/n)" he lastly said before walking away while waving.

I waved farewell to him as well, smiling at the charming boy.

Somehow, meeting that boy was like a medicine that sudden healed my heart for minute.

Even if it was just a short time..
But I can't help, to recall everything that happened..

I was so mad at myself that until now I still like him, I know for sure he didn't deserve me duh.

That was sarcastic, but it was true that I still like him. But it seems like this feeling wasn't gonna last since I already met a boy.

I just met him like an hour ago or less but it felt like he was apart of mine.
Funny, calm, comforting.

Charming boy.. Kang.

Or will it?..