ten; | lost and caught.

DRE's POV;

DRE's POV;

AS WE ARRIVED back at school, I waited for (y/n) to come with me to go home when so sudden I didn't saw her leave the bus.

Huh? But she was just by my side?

I waited a little longer that I didn't notice the little devil and his friends going past me, I only noticed them when I heard the laughs.

I looked at my side to see Cheng and his friends going to some where, I was curious, I want to follow them but I'm also worried about (y/n).

Where could that girl be?

My curiosity won me over as I secretly followed cheng and the others.

Not knowing what was coming for me.

(Y/n)'s POV;

When we arrive back, my body almost froze as I had to go to the bathroom, I quickly went to the exit of the bus, I didn't even notice Dre who was just about to leave the bus.

I looked left and right while panicking, I couldn't read the signs, I just ran towards anyone, but it seems that no one could understand me.

Oh god..

I was so rushed that I forgot that I was too far away from the bus, I was completely getting lost, my face was getting red.

But I completely got better seeing a sign of a restroom, I went inside seeing some other girls looking at me while putting their make up on.

I gave them an awkward smile before running towards one of the restroom.

Finally! After all the pain, suffer and running trying to hide what I feel and I am feeling-ok that's enough.

I went outside in relief, but that relief quickly left when I realized,

Oh no.

Where am I!?, it seems that the panick roam my body again seeing an unfamiliar place, I walked and just walked.

Not knowing where I was going, I was fiddling with my fingers, how could I not notice that I was too far away!

My head was spinning from reading all the signs in chinese, I understand some of them but don't know the way.

But it seems that it was like a game, it will give you bad luck then be lucky again.

There's the luck, my eyes fell on to a certain person. My eyes widen, mouth forming into a smile, Mr. Han!

I rushed to run towards him, and then the bad luck came so fast that I just tend to not see the HUGE rock that was already facing my foot.

"Mr ha-BAAM!"

And of course you know what happened, my face straight up hit the rock, I was lucky enough to not have a scar but there was dust all over my face.

I whine from the pain, gripping on the ground as my knees shake while I was trying to get up, But strong hand grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up.

Mr. Han looked at me with such blank face grabbing a handkerchief then wipping off the dust as he shook his head, "Don't panick at such state." He mumbled.

"Oh my god! Mr. Han! I am so lucky to see you here, I just got back from a tour then i had to go to the bathroom then I ended up here and I was lost and I dont know where to go so i-"
I explained, panting but my sentence was cut off when we heard a loud thud.

"What was that?" I mumbled. Mr. Han looked at where the noise came from before looking back at me.

"Come on." He said before, walking towards where the sounds came from,I was nervous I and a bad feeling about what we were about to witness.

When we got closer, the heard some continuous groans and thuds, like punches and more making me more nervous.

We went to a door and opened it, what I saw made my blood boil, it was Dre on the ground, groaning while Cheng and his friends surrounded him,

I saw Mr. Han gave me a sign to not speak before walking towards the scene slowly.

My rage was going up seeing that little devil getting his fist ready to punch Dre. Well, when he was about to threw the punch to Dre.

Mr. Han went to snatch his hand on time making Cheng and him share a intense eye contact before slighty twisting it making the younger boy whine.

The maintenance man pushed the boy back, knelting down to see the hurted boy, while the others was confused.

They were all looking at me, giving me a worried and confused look.

I gave them a slight glare before walking towards Dre.

Well, it seemed that it wasn't enough for cheng, he launched a kick towards Mr. Han, but the wise maintenance man, grab his leg looking back.

They all shared a look, not knowing something was about that happend, something that will change their living lives.

A short one again! I'm sorry I have school

A short one again! I'm sorry I have school.. :(!