Eunchae [Le Sserafim] × Reader

Idol(s)/Group(s): Eunchae and Blackpink

Protective

[A/N: Reader is a few months younger than Eunchae and the maknae😇 and the younger sister of Blackpink Rose, so you are Park Y/N]

*Second Person's POV*

"Morning, Baby. Where are Unnies?" You asked your girlfriend as you came out of the bedroom, rubbing your eyes.

"They went out for shopping." Your girlfriend and bandmate, Hong Eunchae, responded from the kitchen, making a smoothie for her.

You walked to her and hugged her from behind, placing a kiss on her cheeks.

"And why didn't you go?" You asked hoarsely.

"You were still asleep, so I thought I'd stay back and take care of you." She said playfully.

You chuckled.

You, Park Y/N, currently the sixth member of the KPOP girl group, Le Sserafim, and the youngest member of the group. You have been dating your bandmate and friend Eunchae for about a year now, but only your bandmates were aware of it.

And right now, only the two of you were in your dorm as the others had gone out, and it was your off day.

"What do we have for breakfast?" You asked, laying on the couch with your head on your girlfriend's lap, scrolling through your phone.

She was running her fingers through your hair, watching the TV, and she shrugged. On cue, the doorbell rang.

"Huh!? Did they come back already?" You frowned.

"I don't think that's them. Why would they ring the bell?" Eunchae added.

"I will see." You stated, getting up from her lap and making your way towards the door.

As soon as you opened the door, you were engulfed in a bear hug.

"Y/N/N!!!!"

"Lisa Unnie!!" You choked.

"Yah, Lalisa! Let her go!" Rosè exclaimed, pulling the Thai girl away from you. "Let me see my baby sis properly." She added, hugging you.

"Unnieee!" You cooed, hugging her tightly.

Roseanne Park of BLACKPINK, your older sister. Since you are about a decade younger than Rosè, you were like a baby to your older sisters and not just to them — to Rosè's bandmates, too.

Following Rosè, Jisoo and Jennie also hugged you, and you moved out of the way to let them in.

"Are you taking care of yourself properly, Y/N/N?" Jisoo asked in a motherly way.

You nodded enthusiastically as they walked inside.

"Oh, hi, Unnies." Eunchae greeted, getting up from the couch, and bowed.

"You can cut the formalities, Chae," Lisa spoke excitedly.

"It's just you two today?" Jennie asked.