New Jeans × Reader

Idol(s)/Group(s): New Jeans

The Little One

[A/N: Reader is the sixth member of New Jeans/the maknae!😌Also, is Kim Ji-won's younger sister, so you are Kim Y/N.😇]

*Second Person's POV*

"Ugh!!! Unnies, help!!" You shouted from the living room.

Hanni and Minji rushed down the stairs of your dorm, worried something might have hurt you to see you laughing out loud while trying to get Hyein to stop tickling you.

"Hyein Unnie, stop! My stomach hurts." You whined.

"That's what you get for not listening to your Unnie." Hyein teased, tickling you even more.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Danielle questioned as she came to the living room with Haerin after hearing the shouts.

"Exactly!" Hanni supported.

"Hyein Unnie was tickling me! She was just not stopping." You said with a pout while the other girl stopped teasing you, and the two of you sat up on the couch.

"It's not my fault. Y/N promised to give me the controller after this level, but she kept playing." Hyein reasoned, pointing at the video game on the TV.

"Y/N/N?" Minji called accusingly.

You pouted, looking down. "I just wanted to play a bit more." You muttered.

The older girls, especially Minji and Haerin, were less like your bandmates and more like family. All of them loved babying you and spoiling you with anything and everything. It was just not in their dictionary to refuse anything that their youngest member wanted.

The older girl cleared her throat. "Well, I think we can let Y/N play a little more, right Hyein?"

The said girl nodded with a slight pout. "I guess, so." She mumbled.

"Yay! Thanks, Unnies!" You exclaimed, sitting straight and grabbing the controller back in your hands from the floor.

On cue, the doorbell rang.

Haerin went to open the door, revealing your sister, Kim Ji-won, who was a well-known and acclaimed actress in Korea. She was not alone. A few others were with her, some of them whom Haerin recognized.

"Y/N! It's Ji-won Unnie." She shouted from the door, letting the guests in.

As soon as you heard it, you threw the remote over to Hyein and rushed to greet your sister.

"UNNIE!!!!" You squeaked, jumping on your sister and hugging her tightly.

"Oh, my little devil, I missed you!" She whispered, holding you tenderly.

You are more sixteen years younger than your sister, so obviously she had been your second mother and you are closer to her than you are to your parents. She's, in fact, your inspiration to do what you love.

"I missed you, too, Unnie." Your voice slightly cracked.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Your sister quickly pulled away, cupping your face to see your glossy eyes. "What happened, Sweetie?"

You shook your head, sniffling. "I just missed you so much." You croaked out, hugging her again.

Your bandmates just watched you being an absolute baby for your sister with loving smiles.

"Aww! My crybaby." She teased. "But hey, I am not alone. I brought my friends." She said and turned to introduce the others with her to you. You bowed at the politely. "They are working with me on my new project." She added.

"Oh? Queen of Tears?" You questioned.

Ji-won nodded.

"Wow! We are all so excited to watch it. Best wishes, Unnie." Minji wished.

"Thank you... and thank you so much for taking care of Y/N. I know she can be a handful sometimes." Your sister teased.

"Unnie!" You pouted, slightly punching her chest.

Everyone else laughed, including your sister.

"Not at all, Unnie. She listens to all of us. She's our little sister, too." Hanni said, making you smile brightly.

You let go of your sister and clung to her as a way of complaining.

"Hey!" Ji-won giggled. "Such a baby." She teased.

"That, we agree." Danielle nodded, making all of them laugh again.

"Don't worry, guys. If she throws her tantrums, just give her gummy bears. She loves them to death." Your sister suggested.

You hid your head in Hanni's chest as if you were embarrassed.

"Is that so? We didn't know that! Is there something else, Unnie?" Hyein asked excitedly.

"Hmm... let me see! Oh, if she's upset over something, give her colouring books. She should be fine."

"Yah, Unnie! Stop spilling my secrets." You whined like a baby, making everyone chuckle.

"All points duly noted," Minji added playfully, making you, the little baby, pout again as all of them started laughing again.

[A/N: Requested!🤗 Hope they like it!😇]