Minji [New Jeans] × Reader

Idol(s)/Group(s): Minji and Blackpink

Broken

[A/N: Reader is the sixth member of New Jeans/the maknae😉 And you are the Blackpink Jennie's younger sister, so you are Kim Y/N]

*Second Person's POV*

"Y/N! Please open the door." Your elder sister, Jennie, pleaded, knocking on the door of the room that you shut yourself off.

The other three members of her band looked at each other helplessly.

"Go away, Unnie. I don't want to see anyone right now." You cried from inside.

The girls could hear your muffled cries and sniffles from inside, and it broke their hearts. Though you were Jennie's sister, the other three girls also saw you as their own and loved you just as much as your sister.

"Please, Sweetie, talk to me. Everything will be okay."

"Stop saying that!" You shouted from inside.

"Jennie, maybe give her some time. She will come out when she has sorted her feelings." Jisoo tried to calm the cat-eyed girl.

Jennie sighed. You were going through a hard breakup. And it hurt her that she couldn't help you. Even worse, she had no idea how!

You were the maknae of the fourth-generation sensational KPOP group, New Jeans. You guys are already popular in and around the country, and your stardom was starting to peak.

You and the girls share a close bond, and you are like a family. Everyone knows this, but what the public didn't know was that you were dating your bandmate, Kim Minji. Or they used to not know.

You and Minji have been dating for around three years, even before you debuted. You guys were discreet about your relationship, and everything was going smoothly.

However, everything turned upside down a few days ago.

You and Minji were on a date, and you were caught.

Imagine the hell that broke loose. The two of you were trending on all platforms, and the media just wasn't leaving your back. The pressure from the company, from social media, from the public — everything was just too much. You believed everything would eventually die down, but even after a week, nothing was getting better. The hate was becoming more and more hurtful, and it was taking a toll on both of you — especially on her.

And what you feared happened — you broke up.

Though you acted like you would be fine and the breakup wasn't a big deal for you before her, it was shattering you entirely.

That's why you left your dorm and went to your sister's because you didn't know who else to turn to. However, as days passed, it got hard for you to cope. You could only think of her, and the breakup seemed ridiculous. You still love Minji very much. You knew she loves you, too. But you had to be away from each other for others.

Meanwhile, Jennie and the other three girls would try to talk to you, help you to eat, sleep, run you through the day, and so on. They didn't leave you alone at home at all. And you were really grateful for them because you really didn't know what to do.

And finally, one day came.

You were alone in BLACKPINK's dorm that evening. The girls went out, saying they had some urgent work in the studio. It did make you feel like they were keeping something from you, but you decided to brush it off.

You heard an abrupt knock on the door, which made you frown. You weren't expecting anyone, nor were you aware that the girls were. Thinking it'd be some delivery person, you opened the door.