Yunjin [Le Sserafim] × Reader

Idol(s)/Group(s): Yunjin [Le Sserafim], Twice

Meet The Girlfriend

[A/N: Reader is the maknae of Le Sserafim and Mina's younger sister, so you are Y/N Myoi!😇]

*Second Person's POV*

You sat fidgeting, across your sister, Mina, the member of the Nation's Girl Group, Twice, and her bandmates, whom you also treasure as your sisters, beside your girlfriend, Huh Yunjin, who looked more composed than you.

You and Yunjin had been best friends since your trainee days, and she had been taking extra care of you as the youngest member of Le Sserafim. It was recently that both of you realized that your feelings for each other might have meant something more.

Since then, you have been dating, and it's been almost a year.

Right now, you were in Twice's dorm about to introduce Yunjin as your girlfriend. You were pretty confident till the second before you saw the elder girls, but somehow, now, you are nervous.

You know your sister won't be upset with you for dating girls because she herself is dating her bandmate Chaeyoung. But the problem is that Mina is overprotective of you and is more or less like a mother. So, no man or woman is perfect in her eyes for her little sister. The same could be said about the rest of the Twice members as well. Because you are like a ball of sunshine to them, and they can't absolutely stand anything that will make you upset or hurt.

"You had something to tell us, Y/N/N?" Mina questioned softly.

You felt Yunjin's hands on your thighs, softly patting.

You shot her a glance and saw her smiling at you assuringly. You smiled back and took a deep breath.

"Oneesan, the thing is, um, Yunjin-sshi and I– are– are together. We– we are dating." You whispered nervously.

Your sister squinted her eyes at you, and you noticed all of them get serious in an instant.

"We didn't consider you older enough to be dating, Y/N," Mina commented sternly.

You pouted.

"Don't be mad, Unnie. I– I really like her, and she feels the same way. I feel so comfortable and happy with her. She's a warm and nice person... like Oneesan." You said lovingly, looking at your girlfriend.

Her hand didn't leave your thigh, and she gave you a gentle squeeze, smiling proudly.

"I– I want you all to like her and... and be happy for me." You said, running your eyes through everyone, hopefully.

"She's right!" Sana exclaimed. "We are happy for you, Sweetie." She smiled, reaching over to tousle your hair.

You smiled brightly, like a kid who was given a candy bar.

"Yeah. We hope you can keep each other happy and love through the hard times." Tzuyu added.

With the same smile, you looked over to your sister, who still didn't look so pleased.

"Come on, Mina, accept it! You are hurting our little one now." Dahyun pushed, noticing your smile about to drop.

"True, Honey. Just because she's still a baby to us doesn't mean she's not old enough to make decisions for herself. Y/N is her own person, and we should be happy with what makes her happy." Chaeyoung added.

Mina clicked her tongue. "Fine! It's not like I ever stood in the way of what she wanted." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

You smiled, rushing over to hug her, which soon turned into a group hug and a series of giggles. Yunjin stayed put on her seat, her eyes never leaving you and her heart filling up with love and adoration for her girlfriend.

"It's almost time for lunch. Why don't you guys stay?" Jeongyeon offered. "We can chat over food."

"I will order!" Momo shouted, running to grab her phone, making you all laugh again.

As you waited for the food and even during lunch, your sisters kept questioning you and your girlfriend about your relationship. Most questions were directed to her, and Yunjin didn't mind answering any of them as she found them all to be genuine concerns about your well-being.

You decided to go back to your dorm by evening, and you excused yourself to go to the washroom first, leaving Yunjin with Twice.

"Yunjin," called Mina, grabbing the younger girl's attention.

"Yes, Unnie?" She noticed that the nine girls were staring at her as if all of them had something to tell her. She had a hunch that it was the same thing.

"Uhhh, look, we like you, and we are really happy that you are keeping Y/N happy. Because that's all that matters to us." Nayeon began.

"But see, she's someone very dear to us, and some so precious and sweet," Jihyo added. "Mina or one of us has never tried to deny anything that she wanted or has hurt her with our words or actions. And we won't let anyone do that as well."

Yunjin nodded.

"Y/N is almost a decade younger than me, so for most of my life, she had been a daughter, rather than a younger sister," Mina explained tenderly, her eyes glistening like a proud mother. "We respect your relationship and wish the best for you. But if at any point you feel like this is not what you want or that your relationship won't work out, please don't break her heart. Be open with her. She will understand."

"No matter what you do, just don't hurt her in any way," Sana spoke with a hint of warning in her tone.

Your girlfriend got the memo.

"I– I understand. I can't vouch for the future, but... I assure you. I admire and love Y/N a lot. So, under any circumstances, I will not do anything that will hurt her. I will always do my best to make her happy."

Your sisters smiled gratefully, and on cue, you came back.

"Oh, hey! What are you guys talking about?" You questioned cluelessly.

"Nothing." All of them answered at the same time.

"O...kay! Shall we go?" You asked, and your girlfriend nodded in response. "Alright, Unnies. Bye! I will see you again soon." You hugged each of them, and all of them kissed your head before letting go of you.

As you were on your way back, you noticed that your girlfriend was just staring at you. "What?" You questioned, giggling.

She shook her. "Nothing. You just have so much love around you, Baby. Makes me wonder what did I do to deserve you."

You chuckled. "Well, I could say the same about you, Darling." You commented cockily, bopping her nose.

Yunjin smiled, interlocking your hands, nuzzling closer to you and resting her head on your shoulder.

[A/N: Requested!😇 Hope you like it as this is supposed to be a birthday gift!!❤️🫂]