𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

People say that waking up in a New York City apartment on one of the highest floors feels like being on top of the world

Hmmm.

As the alarm clock sound drifts into my ears, I slowly open my eyes, the morning sunlight streaming through the floor-to-ceiling windows, casting a golden glow on the bustling city below.

With a yawn escaping my lips, I slide down my bed, making slow steps towards the bathroom.

Getting freshen up, I swiftly get ready for the day. Today I'm wearing a beige colored pantsuit. The blazer pairs with matching trousers, crafted from the same beautiful fabric.

As I walk into the kitchen, a growling in my stomach reminds me that it's time for breakfast

As I walk into the kitchen, a growling in my stomach reminds me that it's time for breakfast. The thought of a delicious sandwich begins to take shape in my mind. Without wasting any more second, I gather the necessary ingredients, carefully selecting the perfect bread and layering it with an assortment of delectable fillings.

I place the delicious sandwich in front of me and stuff a huge bite into my mouth, savoring the flavors and delightful combination of textures that brings a satisfied smile on my face. Oh, what a perfect breakfast!

I LOVE SANDWICH!

Shoving my phone into my bag, I grab my car key and step out of my apartment. I'm about to get into my car when abruptly my phone buzzes inside my bag. Taking it out, I smile. "Hey Aleena, what's up?"

"It's gonna be a crazy day. Got a meeting in 15 minutes, so just wanted to catch up with you. How's everything going on your end?" she inquires, shuffling through some papers before directing her focus towards me.

"I'm heading off to work now," I reply, settling into my car.

"Oh! Am I disturbing you by any chance Sara?"

"Nope. We can talk for 10-15 minutes no worries."

"Oh that's a relief then"

Securing my seatbelt I steal a quick glance at the screen. "Where is Aleesa, by the way?"