𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

I walk into Aryan's room, wheeling my luggage along with me

I walk into Aryan's room, wheeling my luggage along with me. My eyes roam around the room, bringing back the memory of that day. That precise moment, in that spot, where I made the decision... the decision of marrying him. Just the thought gives me goosebumps.

"That's the closet area" I turn back to Aryan only to notice him walking into the room and return my eyes to the direction he points. He walks ahead of me and smoothly slides open the door that stands in stark contrast to the bed.

I follow closely behind him. As soon as I enter, my eyes widen at the sight ahead. Glancing around I see the entire area filled with womenswear from famous brands.

"Whose clothes are these?" I ask but getting no response from him I shift my gaze to his side and notice him completely unfazed

"Whose clothes are these?" I ask but getting no response from him I shift my gaze to his side and notice him completely unfazed. "Obviously yours," I Choked! "But I've already bought my clothes''

His eyes drop to my luggages before returning to me but my bewildered eyes are still around me, trying to process the entire situation. There is a section filled with nightwears, another with homewears and others with different outfits for different occasions, moreover there is also a large section filled with different types of heels, shoes and bags. "You didn't need to buy all of these"

He deftly slips his hands into his pockets. "So what if I bought?"

I sigh, subtly shaking my head. "Listen Aryan Kabir, I know you are rich but I'm perfectly capable of buying my own clothes. So, no need to act cool. If you did buy me all these clothes, just be honest about the real reason behind it. You don't have to pretend like you don't care."

"I must ensure my safety. Just in case you pull a sneaky move like, 'Oops, forgot my clothes! Can I borrow yours?' Who knows what plans you have in your mind. So, I've got everything you need right here, all sorted out. No chance for you to play any of your tricks on me" I catch a faint smirk playing on his lips. Crossing my arms, I roll my eyes. "I guess you need Anti Delulu pills instead of those sleeping pills. I can see your condition is getting worse. Now leave, I'll change"