Your royal highness

Note: none of these statements or references are real and this fanfic is not related to any historical fact.

The Royal Palace

Princess Kim Dahyun is the only child of the Queen Kim Jeongwha and King Kim Enhol. The princess is lively spirit in the Royal Palace; she is born with pride and is a spoiled princess of the King and Queen. People in the country know her as the kind heart and bubbly princess helping people around her and also a very considering and kind princess. This year come, the princess will turn eighteen years old but the king and queen worried that their bubbly princess will end up getting into a trouble since she is nosy and won't stay still inside the palace.

[ Teas cups sounds]

"Thank you so much my sister, I know that I am much very sound so childish right now but Dahyun will turn 18 in two months which mean that she will be easily target for things that is happening."- Queen Jeongwha sigh for the third time today talking about her thoughts to sister whose is listening so attentively to the other woman.

Queen Jeongwha, the heart of the people in Korea and is known as a famous writer in the Korean history. Queen Jeongwha married to the late king when she is 23 years old and had Dahyun a year later after marriage. The queen loves is caring and very much care for Dahyun; she loves Dahyun for all her heart and the queen would sacrifice everything for her daughter to lives at ease in this royal palace.

Consort Lady Chou sigh after the Queen had vent out to her about her dear daughter, even though the lady doesn't have any daughter or son in her entire life but she adores Dahyun will all her heart too just like the queen herself. She placed her cup of tea on the elegant red table that designed of flowers. " I know that you are so worried about the princess right now my highness, and if she is continuing to be a bubbly girl running around the place like that, I'm afraid the the right hand and left hand maids won't be able to protect the princess properly."- Lady Chou sigh for the second time thinking about what could have happen to the princess and how would the King feels if he would have heard of the princess getting hurt.
After thinking for a moment, suddenly there is an idea popping on Lady Chou's head. "My queen..I suggest you that my adopted daughter to guard the princess from now on as she is very strong and she is my trusted person of all these people. My daughter recently found herself into archery. If you want, my highness, I will convince my beloved daughter to take care of the princess from now on."

Lady Chou is is a consort companion of the King after having Dahyun. The king loves her just as much as the Queen, it might sound strange but the Queen is a very open person and she loves and understands lady Chou just like her sister of best friend. Lady Chou is a very kind and nice woman for the country, everyone loves her.

The queen can't contain her joy after hearing a suggestion from lady Chou. She agreed to the suggestion, the worrying and anxious feeling inside her stomach is now erased from her body. She knows she could trust lady Chou.

៚៚៚៚៚៚
Afternoon day! The day that is so hot and heavy for the farmers working so hard so they would have money to feed their stomachs and the members of their families. Everyone walking hurriedly in the crowd of the road path to their destination. Bunch of horse carriages carrying the vegetables making their way to market and the sounds of wooden shoes slapping the floors so hard, it creating the sound of harmony to the peaceful people in the village. The armies making their way through the borders and tying themselves up trying to do their duties. The laughter sounds of kids singing and chasing each other around the public garden is a very pleasant sight for the King to observe from above the walls.

King Kim Enhol is an example of perfection for the his people outside and inside the border, the king is very much cared for his people and everyone around him. He is a nice man tying himself with his duties since his young age. He married to the queen and after later on, they had Dahyun as their only one and only daughter for this kingdom. Soon his daughter will be 18 years old and the possibility of problems will increase. The king is very concern for his daughter just as many other people inside the palace. The king has made so much potentials and artworks to left behind for other generations.