Small Date

A day before the princess's eighteenth birthday is a day everyone are awaiting for. From the entrance of the royal palace to biggest royal hall. Everyone is busy with their own jobs. The big buckets of vegetables and meats, those seasoning and more foods being carried inside the palace. The kids chasing each other around, laughter could be heard everywhere.

Dahyun is sitting inside the tea relaxing place munching on the small desserts they served on the table and Tzuyu is sitting beside her quietly observing the people moving around back and forth.

Nayeon and Jihyo has excused themselves to help in the kitchen hut; left Dahyun to stay under the watchful gaze of Tzuyu.
Dahyun felt those butterflies building up inside her stomach and those warm sensation from her neck to her ears.

Who wouldn't feel this when the person that has the biggest place in your heart is sitting next to you?

"Tzuyu..what will you gift me on my birthday?" The princess broke the silence and turned to stare at Tzuyu innocently, as always.

The taller girl seems hesitant for a moment before, " I seem to have something on my mind your royal highness but I can't spoil it to you." The princess groaned at the answer. She puffed out her cheeks and stare sideway to the river in front of them instead. The baby blue sky shine brightly above them and those fresh air goes back and forth. The princess is feeling safe and warm.

"Tzuyu..do you know that you are considered the tallest person in my life." The princess muttered quietly. Tzuyu caught those words but she seems to not reply at all. Well, those small confessions left Tzuyu flattered but something inside her is holding it back.

++++++++++++

Somewhere inside the forest

"Her birthday will be tomorrow?" A cold icy metallic voice sent the chill down Tzuyu's spine. Still with her knees on the floor, Tzuyu tilted her head up shakily to look at her sister in front of her.

"Yes..Will you start on the plan tomorrow? Or you gonna work it yourself tonight?" Tzuyu is dizzy. She's feeling like everything around them is just moving too quickly.

"Don't worry..I will work on it myself. You did such a great job delivering those messages Minatozaki Tzuyu." Those name is feeling too weird on Tzuyu right now. She's feeling like this name does not suit her at all. Why she suddenly feeling like this?

Tzuyu

"Yes..sister. I will wait for you at the royal palace."

Tzuyu came out of the big camp with a doubtful expression splashed on her face. She has been living under the care of Lady Chou for too long and those bitter feelings inside of her is hunting her down every time she did her private works behind everyone.

The big camp surrounded by many guards and torches, Tzuyu watched as everyone is walking back and forth working on their plans. She sighed quietly before getting on her horse and dash off towards the forest.

++++++++++++++

"How do I look?" Dahyun asked Nayeon excitedly showing her navy blue hanbok. Tzuyu told her the princess to meet her around the big lake behind the joojoo's kitchen hut. Dahyun is excited. She wants to know why Tzuyu wanted to meet her and she knows it's gonna be special.

Dahyun is walking alone the path quietly with a lamp in her hand, she walked passed the bush, those big stones to the big river and those dim lights highlighted with the shadow of a person, Dahyun long for.

Dahyun's heart is beating so fast yet skip a beat when she finally got near Tzuyu. With Tzuyu turning around gently to stare back at Dahyun, everything feels like freezing.

Those eyes that speak for one another, those hearts that beat for one another. Dahyun's stomach churn and she's feeling like those fireflies are flying insider of her.

"I'm so sorry for making you walk here by yourself, your royal highness." Tzuyu's bow down a bit before showed Dahyun a place she could sit.

An old dark log in front of the river in front of them. The small sound of wind and the sounds of small insects playing with each other.

" I came to the other town today and I found this book that you might like." Tzuyu handed the princess a gold color cover book with Dahyun's name on it, surely she wrote that.

Dahyun felt her stomach clenched at the sight of an expensive book and her heart starting to get out of control.

"Really? That looks so magical. Thank you so much Tzuyu. You made my night before birthday even more mesmerizing." They both smile at each other and the fingers brushing contact.

The night is brighter with the fireflies and those small lamps surrounding them. The princess is feeling warm being next to Tzuyu and so is Tzuyu. This new feeling leaving some marks on her heart and Tzuyu knows this feeling all too well.