Horse Riding

Note: All the statements and references are not related to any historical fact.

Changi Court Department

"Two days before the princess's birthday, what do you plan on doing, your majesty."-Head Unchie asked the king who sits quietly inside the court room and waiting for everything to complete before they could discuss.

"I seem to have something in mind but let's see." The king said quietly before starting the conversation with the councilors.

"Your majesty! One of the Kim clan got destroyed the other night. And it's making me worried about our royal highness. Is this a sign that it is starting?" -one of the commander said out loud making everyone gasped and looked at the king immediately waiting for his response.

The king seems to lost in track before he commanded everyone to set up a high security guards to keep a look on the princess.

"Who in this palace do you think has the ability to keeps an eyes on princess and won't do something ridiculous..?"- the king set a question making everyone still for a moment.

A high and soft voice rung out from afar taking everyone's attention. "I have someone in mind, your majesty! It's Chou Tzuyu- the child of consort lady Chou."- It's Jeongyeon, from department justice.

It's a chance for the Chou clan on the other side to butt in and convinced the king to talk to Tzuyu about it.

+++++++++
Tzuyu is sitting quietly inside her department reading the book that talked about how to use sword more deadly. The book covered with dusty pages and some pages are rusty too.

"Your highness! His majesty is here."- Chaeyoung's voice could be heard faintly from afar signaling Tzuyu to closed the book immediately but before we could move on, the cover of the book's name is Minatozaki Sana.

The door of the room opened loudly making the king's glorious appearance appear in front of Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu got up and bowed down to the king acknowledging his presence.

"Good afternoon Your majesty. What did I do to own this pleasure of yours to came into my place directly?"

The king waved his hand away then sit on the soft pillow in front of Tzuyu's table.

"I have a matter of importance things to discuss with you."

+++++++++
[ Horse and metal hitting sounds ]

Tzuyu is patting her house Yoda gently on its mane before feeding two to three carrots as a snack for the horse to chew before starting her journey inside the hunting grounds.

Her face is emotionless and her cold eyes that hid too many deep stories staring blankly on the ground.

"Here is the saddle your highness." Chaeyoung appeared with a red saddle on her hands and a small smile plastered on her lips revealing her dimples for Tzuyu to see. Tzuyu smiled lightly before she grabbed the saddle and her quiver.

"Let's go." The horse screamed loudly before he set off inside deep into the forest where many animals are waiting to hunted. Tzuyu with strong jaw that clenched together shooting every arrows directly into every bears that's getting on her way.

She stopped the horse in front of a small river where it's forbidden to cross to the other river. Tzuyu took out a white envelope inside of her purple cloak and hang it on one of a short bamboo tree. She smirked as the sun began to fall down from its peaking high sky and disappeared inside the river reflection.

She took off her head and get on her white horse then set off  quickly making her presence disappeared inside the darkness of the bamboo forest.

No one knows what she up to and no one knows where she came from. No one knows how did she get into the Korean border. And no one knows her family. Tzuyu is small pearl of mysterious.