Strange Birthday

Note: None of this statements or references are true and it's not related to any historical fact.

[ papers sound ]
The king is sitting quietly turning the pages of the books quietly and the hot tea near him creating this aroma for the lungs. The king is alone inside his quarter without noticing that someone is opening the door to his chamber quietly.

[ swoof]
The king dropped his book and his pupils got wide awake seeing a sharp sword in front of him. With a shaky breathe, he looked up to see a sharp feature of a young woman around her 25's and a smirk displayed on her face.

"Good evening your majesty."

———————————————
" Happy birthday to our dear Royal Highness!!"

[ drum sounds ]

The princess is sitting on her usual chair and seeing everyone being happy and having fun on her birthday is the most joyful feeling, she has ever felt.

Dahyun looked at the side to see Tzuyu's side profile looking at everyone strictly. Well how could she explain this? Tzuyu and her kept smiling and stealing glances at each other since last night happened.

The two hearts are beating fast and those excitement inside Dahyun's stomach.

"Tzuyu! Come here."

Dahyun shouted out to Tzuyu signaling her to watch the fireworks with Dahyun. Their hands slightly brushing against each other and it didn't go unnoticed by Nayeon and Jihyo who giggling over them.

"What's your wish for this year, princess?"

Tzuyu looked silently at Dahyun thinking how beautiful and flawless Dahyun is up close right now. With those pure eyes of hers.

" A princess never wish and tell."

Dahyun playfully smiled and cling to Tzuyu's arm making the taller girl smile too.

But everything seems to end quickly when the sound of horse carriage coming from nowhere leaving everyone confused.

Dahyun just like everyone in the room, are confused to see some unfamiliar guards and saw her father came down from his seat to greet the person outside.

"What's happening? Why is father acts like that?"

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and that didn't go unnoticed by Dahyun. The tall girl step aside loosing their tangle arms.

"I think you need to go back to your quarter now your royal highness. Because looks like some unexpected business happened."

Dahyun's dropped down a bit hearing that. Can't her birthday be more all cheerful and not just a short period of time?

The princess walked out slowly with Nayeon trailing behind her slowly. She looked back again to see Tzuyu's cold gaze on her.

What happened?

————————————————

" What a nice view inside the royal palace."

Minatozaki Sana is now sitting and facing the King. On the table there is a chess game and judge by the view on it, look like Sana's side keeps on attacking the king's territory.

" I never imagined you would come to visit me and everyone again after 20 years of not seeing each other."

The king looks uneasy. His mouth and eyes keep on twitching and his appearance right now is not like his usual pride self at all.

Sana chuckled lowly.

" How could I not when it's the princess's birthday yesterday?-

The king flitch.

"But I didn't see her..-"

His breathe shorten.

"Last night."

Sana's eyes darken.

" I am so sorry..Sana..the princess is suddenly not feeling well and wanted to rest."

Sana beat the king and won the chess game on the board.

" How could I win over you in two rows your majesty..look like you are not at all know how to play a trick, do you?"

The atmosphere is so tense and uneasy for the king. It felt cold and lost.

Sana on the opposite with her eyes darken and cold staring straight at the sea behind her seeing such a calm view.

"How strange..everything haven't changed but it looks even more nice than ever."

Sana's thoughts got interrupted when she saw a glimpse of a someone. Someone with beautiful long dark hair. Someone with pink hanbok. Someone who smiles so alluringly.

And beside the said someone, is Chou Tzuyu but it's Minatozaki Tzuyu in Sana's vocabulary. They both are walking and Sana never seen Tzuyu smiles like that before. Sana never seen Tzuyu this fresh before.

She smirked.

"Uncle Kim."

The king got startled at the way Sana addressed him.

"Yes..yes? What can I help you with?"

"Let's talk the plan out, shall we?"

—————————————

To be continued.