Hatred

The sun is burning the leaves from green to yellow and the river flow just as smooth as before without anything stopping them.

Sana is sitting alone inside the tall tea relaxing place which is the princess's personal space. She's reading the book so elegantly that if you look at her from afar, you would say she's a calm and gentle woman but what if she's not?

The wind blows softly brushing her hair strand back and forth. Her face is as cold as eyes and her strong delegate fingers brush over the pages softly.

"Go..good afternoon your highness.."

A small gentle innocent voice broke her thoughts away from the erotic scene book in front of her to the girl in front of her.

"His Majesty wanted me to come and assist you.."

The princess's trembling voice made Sana side smile a bit. Sana is curious. How could this little girl attracted Tzuyu to make Tzuyu this desperate to come and serve the palace.

But now she sees it. Milky white skin exposes to the sun making her looking so glorious and beautiful. Those soft skin made Sana wonder what it feels like to sink her teeth in? She understands why Tzuyu wanted to be here now.

"Take a sit."

Dahyun flitch at the cold voice commanding her. Perhaps she is not used to anyone treating her so cold like that. Dahyun wonders who is the woman in front of her ? Why is she here? Why she acts like she's the only one here?

Eyebrow's furrowed and two pair of innocent shiny eyes looking at the woman in front of her with so much curiosity.

Akward silence began to take over the place again as Sana went back to her book leaving Dahyun hanging without any answers or command.

Dahyun is devastated, she's scared and she doesn't wanna be alone with this strange woman at all. Dahyun wanted to leave but this woman in front of her is so scary and Dahyun is scared she might hurt Dahyun.

"Princess!!"

Tzuyu's voice took over the place. Tzuyu walking towards Dahyun with a worried expression and concerned eyes that made Dahyun lost herself in it for seconds.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to come with you, I was busy earlier."

Tzuyu came to sit beside Dahyun and looked at Sana with those eyes, Sana is sure that there is something in them.

"I see you came too. Are you two always together everywhere?"

Sana's cold voice piercing through Dahyun's head making her trembling.

"Yes, your highness. I am princess Dahyun's personal guard."

Ah..personal guard huh..

Sana got up from her seat, with her hands cross behind her back. She walked towards Dahyun dangerously then she took Dahyun's chin in her thumb and index finger making Dahyun looking at her.

"You're beautiful, princess."

Sana straighten her posture and glanced coldly and Tzuyu before she made her way out of the place with her guard behind her.

"Princess, are you okay?"

Tzuyu came to face with Dahyun and hold her hands tightly. Face looking worried different from how her face is usually looked.

Dahyun gritted her teeth, eyes burning with anger. She hated it. She hate that woman. She hate it.

——————————————
[ gossiping sound ]

"Did you hear?! The princess got engaged to a strange name woman who will take over the throne in less than a month."

"What?! How is that possible?!"

"I heard the king himself said that he wanted to retire and pass everything to his trusted niece."

Everything pass by just like air and the rumor is going everywhere about the princess getting engaged.

*bang*

"I don't want this engagement, father!!"

Dahyun could be seen standing up with her eyes red and teary shouting at the king with so much hatred in her voice.

"I can't do anything, daughter. Please cooperate with me."

The king's plead voice trying to convince the princess to just give in but could she? How could she forgive when everything passed so quickly and she suddenly heard that she got engaged?

"Aren't you the king?! What do you mean you can't do anything? What is happening?!"

The Queen is crying trying to hold Dahyun back from doing anything risky. She wanted to do anything to help but she doesn't have any power.

[ slap ]

The Queen gasped.

"Daughter!!"

Dahyun's face is thrown to the other side from the slap left by her father.

The king is shaking. He's stressed and furious.

"Take her to her quarter and don't let her out too far until the wedding."

————————————————
"Are you saying you wanted the throne by marrying the princess..?"

Tzuyu's quiet voice broke the silence room. She doesn't know how to feel about this. She doesn't know if she should be happy that the throne which once belonged to their parents. There is a little sadness pang in her chest at the mentioned of the princess.

"Yes..it would be better for me to take over the throne in the peaceful way than a bloody and mysterious way."

Minatozaki Sana sat with her legs cross patting the little bird quietly.

Tzuyu is concerned, Sana hate weak thing especially birds. So why is she caressing it now?

"If that so..I shall take my leave now then."

Tzuyu went out quietly then pressed her back against the door, sadness visible in her pupils.

She's walking quietly along the stone path and flower fields, which everyone know is a path toward the princess's place.

Arriving at the place, she saw Nayeon and Jihyo sitting with their face down.

"What happened? Why are you outside?"

Tzuyu shocked to see Nayeon's teary face when she looked up at Tzuyu.

"The princess..she's" *hiccup*

"Wait! Anyone is not allowed inside-"

Tzuyu doesn't care. Her heart racing to see the small Dahyun crying in her knees.

"Princess..what happened?"

Tzuyu's tall body corner Dahyun and hugged her tightly resulting in a loud crying from the small girl.

"Tzuyu ah..I will be engaged soon, please take me away."

Dahyun's hiccup and her messy hair making Tzuyu's heart clench at the tough sight in front of her.

"I will help you..don't cry.."

Tzuyu's shaking hands taking Dahyun's face in her hand, so scared she could break the girl in front of her.

"I love you Tzuyu..I love you. I don't want anyone else but you..please save me."

Tzuyu's heart racing at the confession. She loves the princess too. No, she loves her more. Tzuyu's is aching.

Burning heart and emotions trying to break through her chest, Tzuyu kissed the princess's tears.