In The Village

Note: None of this statements or references are true and it's not related to any historical fact.

Warning: blood and fight.

Joojeon Department

It's now late at night, the gate of the palace is closed tightly under the king's instruction. The light of small oil lamps everywhere around the palace and those torches being held tightly by the security guards as a source of light for every armies roaming around to watch the palace. Along way small path decorated with flowers and small stones as a secure road to joojeon department. The quarter of the princess.

Dahyun is sitting quietly on the wooden board with her hands folded over the table. She sighed softly looking at the stars above her, just three more days and it will be her eighteen birthday. Dahyun knows that her mother is worried for the safety of the princess especially that she is famous in her kingdom but no one has ever seen her face clearly before. She picked up the blue cover book near her and the name of the book being written as 'My Favorite Woman' , Dahyun smiled when she saw the drawing of her favorite woman on the page. She is not that good at drawing but she really loves this drawing of Tzuyu in the book.

Page 1: I first saw her when I was 8 years old wandering around the palace trying to find a place to hide from Court Lady Jihyo. But I was too careless to look ahead of me that made me bump to you inside the gold dudgeon. I know this place is not for kids to play around so I was confused to see you with a teary eyes and quivering lips. I asked if you are okay but all you can do is cry and run away to the other department and it made me sad so suddenly.

I met you again when I was 15 and honestly, the most unfamiliar and unexpected feelings came inside my stomach making me wonder what did you do to me to make me feel this way. I was spying on you after you came back from the bath near the green forest river with your boyish clothes and you are so tall that it's making me wonder what did you eat to make you tall this way. Your light brown skin defined by the light making you looked so shiny that time and those ethereal features of yours. You have a high nose and a thin pink lips and those eyes looking so good when there isn't any emotional in them.

I insisted on spying you, as times pass by I started to approach you and making you feel the signals of mine that I always do to get your attention. I watched you practice your sword and archery everyday and I'm amazed at how strong you are. I love the way your dimples showed when you smiled and I can't help but drawn to you since day one.

Dahyun closed the book after reading the first page of her book then dropped it down and stargazing the whole sky above her.

+++++++

Deep inside the forest near the way to palace that is surrounded by the giant and tall bamboos. A small sound of someone dressed in all black is walking quietly, looking back and forth to observe the whole environment around them.

Arriving at their destination, the person took out their bow and took one of the arrow from the quiver behind their back. They shoot at the guard who is holding a torch in his hand making him dead immediately because the arrow got shoot straight to their head.

[ swoosh ]

The mysterious person climbed on the high wall then drop themselves down quietly inside the bush. They took out their sword which is designed with gold handle and a dragon art on it. The sword is long and heavy for normal people to use it but this person pull it out effortlessly.

They ran and threw their sword towards the first guard on their way making him dead immediately then took out the sword from the guy's head and assassinated the nearby guards immediately. Blood splashing on their face and clothes. But no sound is being made because this person is so quick to take care of everything.