The Final Sacrifice (M)

"My mother trusted you a lot in this, uncle Kim...but how could you took over the throne and forgot about the true hire's existence?"

Sana's cold eyes glaring straight into his majesty's soul making the room even more dark then ever.

"You know damn well the day Tzuyu's presence is found near the border as a message yet you didn't budge to find or send a message to me.."

Sana's fingers grazing slowly on the table waiting for the king's answer but all she got was a slow nervous breathe. Her eyes glanced slowly behind her without moving her head knowing that someone is right behind that door listening to them.

Tzuyu's shaky breathe trying to hold her back from making any sound as the panic is striking right through her. She knows she shouldn't do this; ears dropping on her sister and his majesty inside the room. But the pain on her chest is telling her to save the girl she loves from the hand's of the tiger.

Vein visibly showing on her neck when there was a silence moment inside the room...

"You got what you want now..you will have the throne in your hand, Sana..please don't hurt my daughter." The king's shaky voice trying to find a shelter, to find something he could save.

Sana smirked at this, she knew it. Everyone's weakness is the princess. Even Tzuyu is soft for that little girl, so why won't she join the game?

"I know, uncle Kim. Your daughter is in a good hand. Please prepare the marriage as soon as possible."

Tzuyu's heart almost dropped when the sound of Sana standing so loud could be heard. She hurriedly turned right and left the quarter.

—————————————————
"Welcome back, Tzuyu. Her royal highness is waiting for you inside her room."

Nayeon's spoke softly to Tzuyu before she bowed and left the entrance hall. The quarter is dark and the maids along with the guards are outside by Dahyun's ordered wanting to be alone.

Tzuyu hurriedly making her way into the room, walking deep inside the big hall until she met with another door to the bedroom. She softly knocked on the door scaring the princess might be asleep by now.

"Please come in."

Tzuyu gave out a sigh before opening the door to Dahyun being only with her thin silk robe. Tzuyu's surprise eyes.

"Good evening, your highness. I got ordered to call me in here." Tzuyu bowed to the princess before took a sit in front of Dahyun.

Eyes lingering on the princess's soft skin, Tzuyu felt the heat rushing through her heart to down part. The princess is kind of weird today for how she is acting and the princess never let anyone in to see her in this state.

"Thank you for dropping by..", Dahyun placed her soak ick brush down on the cup before she motioned Tzuyu to see the piece of art on the middle of this small wooden table. As she got nearer to the princess, she could smell the soft fragrance from the princess's body just like an addictive smell of flower in the morning rain.

"Did you made this, your royal highness? It looks very beautiful.", There a moment of silence from Dahyun but Tzuyu's eyes never the ick drawing on table. A beautiful water lily flower in the middle of the large lake fill with deep and light shade of pink along with green sceneries to accompany the soft glow flowers. And there is a person who crouched down on the green left to hold the flower gently.

"I have a request for you to complete.", The princess's soft voice broke down the silence to take away Dahyun's attention to her. The princess's hand held Tzuyu's jaw with care as she looked deeply into her eyes.

"Say you will complete it for me.."

The sound of the sheet ruffled then the table was pushed aside, Tzuyu's body covered the whole of Dahyun's with her shadow. Lips locked together in a kiss the princess had pulled Dahyun into, the princess's arms looped around Tzuyu's broad shoulders keeping her as close as possible.

"This is wrong..." Tzuyu murmured quietly trying to control her mind's from losing in that sweet intoxication kiss. The princess's blushing pink face didn't change any expression yet she pulled Tzuyu in again making the taller girl surprised by the princess's determination.

The kiss is heat with teeth and tongue trying the win one another resulting in Dahyun let out a soft whimper when Tzuyu's hand went up to her thigh and her other hand hold her hair close to her.

It is all went too fast with the princess's soft robe was pushed aside showing her tight round mound that is inviting Tzuyu to taste-to touch and love it to its fullest. Dahyun let out a soft choke when Tzuyu's big hands came in contact with soft breasts; kneeding and squeezing it enjoying the softness it gave her.

Tzuyu traveled from her soft red lips to her milky neck, kissing and biting leaving the small marks drinking in the way her rosy body react to her in the most sexual way, hand went from her breast to her tone stomach then to her thighs making the princess let out a loud moan at the her sensitive body react to the touch.

Robs, accessories, everything was thrown to the floor with Tzuyu's care to the princess's body which she adored and would want to protect her fragile body from anything. The smell of the bath gel and the princess's scent tattoo on Tzuyu's mind like the final memories making the taller girl lost in the pleasure no one could drag her back from it.

The princess let out a chock cry when Tzuyu finally enter how slowly, eyes searching for any discomfort from the princess yet she could not find any. Too lost in the hot sensation the princess could offer to her, Tzuyu drinking in the pale white skin in front her while her hip taking them to somewhere deep that only the two of them could reach there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under the soft dimply moonlight, Tzuyu watched Dahyun sleeping with her chest heave up and down. She can't believe that she got to be the princess's first person to everything; her first kiss, her first time and her first ever person to make the princess smile.

Tzuyu is lost in her thoughts as it wandering through everything that will happen soon, her fingers grazing up and down on the smaller girl's skin mesmerizing the detail and the taste. She will lose the princess and the agony in her chest cannot stand the hurtful feeling at all.

Tzuyu knows that the princess had sacrificed all these for her so her sister wouldn't stand a chance but the feeling of seeing someone else holding the girl she loves hurt more than anything.

If the princess did sacrifice for her then Tzuyu should sacrifice something back too.

With her final though, Tzuyu held the princess close to her chest then she let her mind wander through the dreamland.