My oc

Name: Connor Ethan Atlas

Nickname: Tank

Age: 17

Gender: male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: straight

Face claim: David mazouz

Scars: nearly invisible scar on his lower lip

Family: his father is Jackson Atlas one of the most talented mechanic's in his old home town. Connors father is mostly absent at his new job LaRusso auto. Connor isn't allowed to discuss his mother

Season in which they are introduced: season 1

Episode in which they are introduced: episode 1

First line: "if that's the best you got then I'm incredibly disappointed."

Personality:
relationship trope: makes the first move, bad boy falls for cute girl, play fighting, friends don't look at each other like that, out of his league.

Ex (if any): he has an ex gf he broke up with back home

dojo: cobra Kai

Do you change dojo at some point?: yes he follows Johnny when he opens eagle fang.

Skills: Connor is a talented mechanic. He is also skilled in mauy thai, boxing, Brazilian juijtisu, and judo. Connor is a very persuasive and confident individual alongside that he's also very well spoken and articulate.

likes: training, talking to beautiful woman, working on cars, hanging out with his friends, and driving.

Dislikes: bullies, dishonorable behaviors and dishonesty,the teachings of kreese and silver, hawk, racism, betrayal.

Fears: being abandoned by his dad, not getting approval from his dad, failing to live up to his potential, being the worst fighter, not achieving his goals and dreams, becoming the very things he detests in the world.

Mental and physical diseases: he suffers from a manageable form of ptsd from being jumped badly in 8th grade and he was rushed to the hospital. he has random bouts of anxiety attacks. He has ocd and his room needs to be very orderly and clean, bed made and pens on his desk need to be perfectly lined up.

head cannons:hype man he never hesitates to hype up his friends and training partners, motivational training partner, loyal friend, overprotective, stands up to bullies, calm and assertive, conflict mediator.

Couples head cannons: watching movies together, helping Connor calm down form an anxiety attack, cuddling, eating his food and Connor pretends to be annoyed, training together, playful banter about spending more time on his car then her.

Love interest: Julia Herlot.

Character tropes: small town to big city, bad boy, lovable rogue,smart but lazy.

Quotes: "take a good look cause your looking at the reflection of perfection." "I really don't wanna fight." "Don't blink." "There's nothing like the feeling of fighting." "Control yourself and you control the outcome."

Backstory: Connor hails from a small suburban town where everyone knows everyone and he liked it there but his father had to move for work and it was just Connor and his father. It also was probably a valid excuse to avoid the various town gossip about his mother leaving both Connor and his father for some wealthy guy. Connor always wanted to prove to his dad that he was a man so he started taking martial arts classes that his dad payed for and started competing which his dad also payed for. He did well in the tournaments but that didn't matter anywhere near as much as his fathers approval and spending time with his dad. He just wanted his dads approval and attention but his dad was always so nose deep in work. They move to the valley for a fresh start away from the drama and leaving the painful memories behind and Connor starts seeking out a new dojo.

Aesthetic:

Mixtape: fast car by Tracy Chapman, it's my life by Bon Jovi, the passenger by iggy pop, rumors by neffex, I'm the man by aloe blac, Bobby fuller four I fought the law, Jenny by Tommy tutone, ccr fortunate son

Extra: he drives a blue 1970 Camaro that he's always working on.