Cobra kai never dies.

It was a pleasant evening in sunny valley of California the rain has long since subsided and a charming young man stood behind the counter at Tech town a computer sales, service, and repair shop. The young man's face grew into a warm welcoming smile as an older man approached with a lab top. The older man approached and explained with an exasperated sigh. "Well the photos of our wedding are gone and my wife is absolutely pissed." The older man explained and the young man behind the counter simply smiled in return. "No problem at all I can get this all taken care but it might take awhile considering the logic boards on this computer are a little bit smaller and more advanced which is only slightly smaller than 36s." The man threw his hands up politely clearly not understanding the technological jargon and offered to come back in an hour and get a coffee in the meantime.

The young man smiled and asked for the password. The young man wore an oversized red tech town shirt and wore his chestnut brown hair pulled back into a man bun. His slightly tan skin reached out to shake the man's hand and the older man smiled back shaking his hand noticing the man's name tag. "Thanks uh Eduardo." And the young man smiled watching him go before darting out the back door. He handed the laptop to his African American friend Trey who had dark brown eyes and wore a loose t-shirt and shirt and jeans before pulling the oversized store shirt off and throwing it back to the real Eduardo.

Trey looked to back towards the man his own age with the man bun and said "score nice job robby." The man was in all reality Robby Keene and robby smirked at Eduardo "hey thanks Eddie we will be sure to get you your cut." The trio of hustlers then rolled away on their skateboards and arrived at a parking garage in order to sell the recently stolen computer. "I got three guys willing to pay four hundred no questions asked." Trey looked to robby "dope have them each Venmo half and give it to whoever shows up first." And robby frowned "what about the other two." He asked and trey answered back "what about them. Cmon let's get out of here" rolling towards the exit robby notices a dirt yellow flyer with karate lessons on it. Pausing he bent down to pick it up the figure promoting the karate business robby held great disdain for.

Trey paused and asked robby mockingly "what you trying to the take karate lessons." And robby answered back with a scowl "no it's my fucking dad." He dropped the flyer allowing it to flutter towards the ground into a large puddle before skating away. The flyer for the cobra Kai dojo With a picture of the figurehead Johnny Lawrence soaked by the water and remained there to be stepped on and abandoned not unlike the young robby Keene.

Later that night a drunken Johnny Lawrence lumbered down the street and took notice of a large billboard of Daniel LaRusso he hated that guy and whenever Johnny was staring to get ahead in life and would then have a major setback he seemed to always be not far behind. It's almost like both Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence's destinies were forever intertwined and the two were doomed to forever be rivals.

He turned to his left with a smirk and noticed a young kid spraying graffiti on the alley wall and a Devious idea began to form in his mind. A petty smirk crawled across John Lawrence's facial features and he spoke to the man "hey man wanna trace cans." He asked offering his half empty six pack of cheap beer to the graffiti artist in exchange for the man's red paint can. He then spent the next few hours spray painting a huge red penis across the LaRusso auto billboard. Stepping back fully satisfied from his work Johnny made his way home.

The following morning miguel Diaz sat on the couch as his mother handed him a bag of ice. "Put that on your ribs" she stated her usual kind and soft spoken tone replaced with concern and disappointment. Miguel was a good kid and now he's getting into fights. She was so worried so didn't want him to turn out like his father. "Miggy why don't you just tell me who did this. I can call the school and." Miguel cut his mother off. "No that'll just make it worse. If only I had more lessons I could've." Carmen grew upset. "No more lessons." She stated in an even tone of voice. Miguel's grandmother spoke up in Spanish "what's the matter anyway. The boy found something he likes. He just needs more practice."