Strike first part 2

Jackson atlas was always a hard worker and he truly believed that first impressions were integral to any successful relationship and that's something he modeled for his son to the best of his ability. Pausing at the stop light he took notice of karate dojo in the small plaza and the large snake like insignia reading the emblazoned words cobra Kai. "Well it looks like I might've saved my son some trouble." He muttered to himself and decided to bring the dojo up at diner. The light turned green and so he continued his journey towards LaRusso auto.

Arriving at his job he introduced himself the staff already there the secretary walked him to the garage and maintenance section of the dealership. Introducing himself to his supervisor Jackson gave a firm handshake "hello Mr. Alvarez. It's a pleasure to start working with you." The garage supervisor gave a chuckle and waved him off "don't miss my ass. I gotta say however you aren't expected for another hour and a half. Is everything ok." Sal Alvarez asked Jackson atlas and Jackson just smiled in return "of course I just wanted to get a head start to the day. So what do we got." Jackson asked clapping his hands together. 

"Normally I would tell to go sit in the lounge until your scheduled shift because I don't wanna deal with headache of giving the new guy overtime from the rest of the crew but your here and they're not. So your in luck Someone absolutely totaled that Pontiac over there. We got it in the other day but that order only just came down to get it up and running." Sal gestured over his shoulder at the remnants of a faded red 1991 Pontiac and Jackson nodded his head in turn approaching the car and diagnosing all of the major problems.

He worked on the vehicle for roughly an hour before the rest of the crew joined him and the group aided in the repairs and by the time the sun came up he and his coworkers made considerable headway on the vehicle. Sometime around noon he was greeted by the big boss Daniel LaRusso as he used a rag to wipe the breeze from his hands. "Mr. Atlas I've very pleased with what you've accomplished so far and I'm glad to know I have such a talented individual apart of my crew. Color me impressed." Daniel LaRusso stated offering a handshake.

Jackson gave a genuine smile seemingly beaming with pride "than you mr LaRusso but I can't take all the credit after all we are a team." And Daniel waved him off. "Please call me Danny. Hey keep up the good work." Danny turned to leave before pulling something out of his jacket lapel. "Oh and atlas. Welcome to the family." Daniel LaRusso said launching the clear flat plastic bag at Jackson. Jack caught the clear back taking notice of packaged it encased a LaRusso auto t-shirt with his last name on the back. He couldn't help but smile and when he looked up to say something but Danny was already gone.

Meanwhile at the school cafeteria Connor looked to Julia and the remainder of the group. "I hope this seat isn't taken." He stated announcing his presence before pulling the chair out and taking a seat. Julia looked towards him beaming with happiness "guys this is Connor similar to miguel he's new here." She stated before Dimitri cut her off "I hope your aware that you pretty much signed your own death warrant. Good luck getting any girls to talk to you until college." the man wearing the doctor who t-shirt stated matter of factly and the young Hispanic girl elbowed him.

Connor smiled slightly "I don't know. I doubt I'll have much trouble finding a beautiful woman." He said meeting Julia's gaze before he took of notice of the elbow the boy received.

The young Hispanic girl introduced herself jovially "hey Connor it's nice to meet you. My name is Marisol Hernandez but you can call me Mari. That's Eli he's a man of few words, this pessimistic turd is Dimitri, and that's miguel and you seem to already know Julia." Marisol stated introducing herself and everyone around the table very quickly. Connor nodded in turn and smirked "it's a pleasure to meet you Dimitri. Together we shall liberate this school from Tierney my comrades." Connor said jokingly in his best mock Russian accent. The table erupted in laughter at Dimitri's expense although Dimitri only gave a sarcastic "hah ha."