Diary note #2

I was teaching my class when the one late person walked in his name was Matthew Espinosa and he saw me and asked.

"Yo! where is the teacher?" I felt insulted because: One. He entered my classroom late. Two. He asked who is the teacher when it is obviously me.

"Well you can sit down right there mister Espinosa." I said pointing at the desk closest to me. I think this one could be trouble. 

RING! RING! RING!

I answered the phone and learned I have 5 uncalled for students.

There names are, Cameron Dallas, Nash Greir, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Taylor Caniff.

Wow I will have my hands full at least one of my students is my life long best friend Jace he is so sweet and he moved to L.A. when he went into the 8th grade.

This is going to be a hard week to come and its only Monday and I only have Matt. Yeah, I can't wait until all the rest get here. Note the sarcasm. Well I gave out a creative narrative assignment. Well almost all the students had made a loud ugging noise. It was kind of funny but I told them it was due Friday and this was the only day we are working on it, and that it was the final draft, the rough draft, and the revision draft that were due. Also they would have to presentation so it better be good.

Yay! this is my way to start off the summer/school year!!