Dairy note #9

I still feel very sad that he thought it would be funny to mess with your emotions. I loved him, I'm having a baby, and my mom liked him. So my life sucks right now.

Okay C is Cam, J is Jace.

C: Hey Sara cheer up he just is a player so no long term commitment from him :)

J: He was just a jerk

M: I know you guys are right be he was my first real boyfriend, I'm mainly sad cuz what about the baby?

C: Well... do you need a friend?

M: Kind of...

J: Hey my parents need my help bye guys

C: Okay bye bro

M: Bye bro!

C: Hey come over to my house we can watch netflix together

M: Lol no you come over you can stay the night because I will take you to school 

C: Okay be there in like 30 mins see ya then

M: see you

Then a half hour later, I had made a pizza.

Ding dong!

I ran to the door to see Cameron with a over night bag. I jumped into his arms, he fellback, we both fell, and laughed.

"Okay, I smell PIZZA!" He exclaimed. 

"Okay, giggly lets.... Eat.... Pizza!" I said it slowly to get him mad he just looked at my with the death stare. 

"Yay!" He and I said.

We ate pizza and watched Netflix for the a while then we drifted off to sleep. 

I wake up to hear something in the kitchen, I looked beside me to see Cam. 

"Cam wake up someone has broke in." I whisper to him shaking him. He wakes up.

"Wait?" He asked quietly. 

"S-s-someone's in th-th-th kitchen." I cried from fear. Cam got up.

"Get the fu....dge out of this house!" He screamed. The intruder was not scared at all. I picked up my phone and called 911, the cops and ambulance and fire department got there about 12 minutes later. It was to late Cam already had a broken jaw, a black eye, a broken arm, a broken nose, a broken collarbone, and I think his legs was broken. I was in the ambulance, I had called Nash, Matt, both Jack's, Cater, Shawn, Hayes, and even Taylor (because I was worried about Cameron).

At the hospital

"Ma'am it looks like he will be fine, but he will be in a wheelchair for a while his injuries to his head are not bad he will not need a neck brace." The doctor smiled.  

"Oh Crap." I said out loud.

"Whats wrong ma'am?" asked the doctor.

"Well... he is going to be so mad, when he learns that he will be in a wheelchair." I laughed.

(A/N) okay what do you guys ship? 

Tara (Taylor and Sara)

Cara (Cameron and Sara)

Mara (Matt and Sara)