Dairy note #4

I woke up to the amazing smell of food. (McDonald's) I ran down stairs to see Jace (The Pic) eating and I looked around and saw that he had got me some.

"Good morning sweet Sara dear." He teased.

"Well good morning the great boy next to me." I laughed.

"Okay, okay I know but you are sweet and it has been forever since we last talked alone." He was right its been like 2 years.

"I know but why did you get food?"I asked as he gave me my food.

"Well its Sunday and I was wondering if you wanted to come to church with me?" He is so sweet, I would date him if he asked but he won't and I don't make the first move that is his job.

"Of course I would but tonight I have to go help mine okay?" I said looking down.

"Yes that's fine its so nice to finally talk to you again, but you need to get ready." He laughed.

"Okay." I left to get ready when I got a text.

T: She is so cute but she is the teacher and if I did date her people would hate me or think I'm crazy to date a girl that's 1 year younger and a teacher. 

Well at least now I know how people think of me.

C: Dude ask her to be ur gf and she'll probably say yes

N: Ya dude just go for it

JG: Yeah ask her if she is single she'll probably say yes

Well thanks because they are right. Unless I can get Jace to ask me out because then I can no I have a boyfriend.  I got a private text from Taylor.

 T: Hey Sara will you go out with me?

What he asked me, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket I'm feeling lucky. 

M: Yes Taylor I will I think you can, let me repeat can be kind but please do not tell anyone else lets have a secret relationship so no one will think I pick favorites. K?

T: Yes of course Sara so tomorrow night then?

M: I can't my mom is coming over

T: Well how about your mom and dad come meet my mom and dad?

M: I don't have a dad

T: Ohh... Sorry baby

M: Its fine but have to go to church so bye babe

T: K Bye baby

Oh my gosh I'm dating Taylor. Lets hope my mom likes him.

(A/N)  Hey guys pray for me cuz I'm on my Chicago so hey guys hope you enjoyed. :)