Dairy note #3

Okay well my week was terrible. The boys made my life a living hell. None of them finished there assignments they said that on Monday they will give it to me, but I doubt it. I tried to get them to listen to me but they just got the class to make a loud noise. Yes I'm mad they are just trying to make my life terrible. I called my mom who just like,

'Deal with your own problems. I have my own.' She was very, very mad, but I don't know why.

Then I called my younger brother who actually cares about me. He said something like. 

"Hey  don't worry about it. They will have to listen to you soon or else they will fail. So let it fly because sooner or later they'll have to come around.¨

Then I said, "Thanks Trevie Bear."

"You know  I hate that name! By the Sara Weara, I lwove you too." He said, in a baby voice. WHICH, drives me crazy! HE'S 14!! 

I sighed, "Okay I love you Trevor, so if I call you Trevor, you will have to call me Sara."

"Fine. Hey happy late birthday!¨

"Thank you! Did I say that, mom forgot my birthday?"

"What?! Mom forgot you birthday?! But how I mean she should remember her first born's birthday. Right?"

I did not tell want to tell that I'm not the first born. I think mom should tell him that. I have an idea, I should invite them over from who knows where. Then mom can come and be proud of where I am now.

"Hey Trevor can you put this on speaker and ask mom if she can come and listen." I asked really hoping he would do as he was told.

"Sure. MOM!" Trevor yelled. 

"Okay coming honey!" She yelled back, from a different room in the place they were staying. 

"Hey mom." I laughed.

"Oh hey Sara." She laughing back. I could tell she was smiling and feeling a lot different. Happy.

"Hey Mom! I was wondering if you and Trevor would want to come and see me? I live in L.A. and I would love to show Trevie Bear around!" I said

"Sure. How does Sunday night sound?" She asked.

"Sorry. But, I help on Sunday nights. So could Monday work and then you meet me at my job?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"What even is your job? Where is your job?" She actually said kindly.

"Well I'm a teacher at the Writing Academy of Los Angeles, California." I said proudly.

"Well we will be there." She said super sweet.

"See ya then." I said and with that I hung up.

Then I a text and it was a was a group chat from unknown number.

(A/N) My texts are in bold

U #1: Hey this is Nash Grier I was inviting you to my small at home birthday party.

M: Ummmmm... Thanks I think.

U #2: I'm here too!

M: Don't mind me asking but who is in this chat

U #3: I'm Jack G!!!!!!!!!!

U #4: I'm Jack J ;) I'm the sexy one

U #5: Hey Babe  :D

U #6: Guys leave her alone! Keep it in your pants guys!

M: Okay... but I still do not know everyone here...

U #6: I'm Shawn, and probably the only boy her who is responsible...

U #2: Oh I never said who I was well... I'M TAYLOR!!!!!!!!

U #5: Well I'm Cameron and Shawn no you are not

S: Oh Really

M: ALL OF YOU ARE MY STUDENTS?!? Well except Shawn.

S: I will be soon!

M: Hey guys I have to go. You know I have a class to teach and don't forget your projects boys or that would make your grade go from okay to a failing grade also I have a little thing about calling parents the parents of kids with failing grades so yeah.

With that I set my phone on my bedside table and just looked up at the ceiling. Oh my... This is going to be one tough week. With that I fell asleep.