Note # 7

Okay... Today is Nash's birthday party which was at his house so. Yeah and for some odd reason I was invited. He told me it was going to be small the only people there would be there are: Taylor (My bae), Cam, J.G., J.J., Matt, himself, me obviously, and Shawn. So small, but he asked me to go. I don't want to go because I think they wanted to make fun of me. All the boys are telling me, its not that. They wanted to get Matt to like me. I decided to wear: My white summer dress with lace, my favorite pair of black and white Vanz, I did my hair simply. I curled it put most of it in a bun, but left two strands on the side of my face out, and i did light makeup.

~~When I got there~~

I knocked on the door and Hayes, Nash's little brother, opened the door and his jaw dropped.

"Are you Nash's friend?" He said in awe. I giggled.

"Where is he?" I asked. I bought him a new pair of Vanz which he would love.

"Umm... Nash your girlfriend is here!" He yelled I giggled. 

"She is not my girlfriend, but send her here!" He screamed.

"Okay he is in the living room. We have a wired house it's the next room to the left." He smiled, I returned it.

I walked into the living room and all the boys even Matt gasped. 

"Wow, you look hot." Said Nash. 

"Umm... Thanks." I said awkwardly I sat on the ground in-between Tay-Tay-bae-bae and Shawn, because they are very nice to me and then I'm as far away from Matt as possible.

"Wow when I told you to go get a life, and look like a sexy chick I never would have thought that it is possible, for that to actually happen." Matt said looking at my body in general. That's when Tay decided that he would grab me and have me sit on his lap. To tell the others she is mine back off. 

"Oh you guys are a couple?" Matt asked, with a sigh. Did he like me? No.

"Yeah got a problem with that." I joked. All of the guys laughed at me, I laughed to. 

"What is up all you!" Screamed JJ.

"Yeah hello!" JG also screamed. 

The party went fine. Until, I felt like I had to through up.

"Hey I should get going I have stuff to do tomorrow." Like see a doctor. 

"Why?" Matt said in a snarky type way. He did it to get under my skin, and he was getting under my skin.

"Well unlike you, who by law is still a child. I am a adult by law and I don't disrespect the power I have. Just remember to have respect when you walk into my class on Monday." I shot back, very annoyed with how he treats me. Everyone looked at me in awe.

"Okay bye guys." Everyone said there good byes, we hugged and stuff.

When I got home I decided that I will got to the doctor tomorrow. Let's hope I can still teach.

Well I guess I should go to bed. Bye, bye.