1.good girl gone bad

"Knock,knock..earth to riley?" I heard lillian's voice waking me up from my daydreams.
"What do you want lillian?"i asked him totally annoyed.
"I don't know if you've noticed madame but,its 7 pm" he said pointing to the clock.
"So?" I was clueless.
"WE HAD A DINNER PLAN WITH SOY AND BELLS,SERIOUSLY RILEY?!"he began blabbing nonstop.
"Sorry,sorry,im sorry,it completely slipped my mind.."i began cleaning my desk.
"What is up with you these days?"
He said as he stopped me from walking.
"Nothing,its just work and my boring life.." i let out a sigh.
"Honey,we need your grandma ass to step out of your lame office and enjoy the REAL world."

"Ay ay ay,don't forget i'm your boss"
I said glaring at him.
He rolled his eyes and took me out of my office.

Lillian had a way of getting everyone to act the way he wants,and likes,its a pretty annoying
Trait he has,because i just cant say no to him,hes my bestfriend,blonde hair blue eyes,strong british accent is how everyone remembers him.
But to me he's the human form of sunshine,and i am his forever sunshine protecter.
Even if we are workmates and i am his boss,it has never felt that way,were the best buddies,him,bella,soyeon,and i.
Oh totally forgot to tell yall about bells,and soy sauce.
We call bella, bell pepper cause she has severe anger issues,she is our 'latina mami' as lilian calls her,she has a perfectly tanned body,with her latina curves,and gorgeous brown hair,she has always been the outgoing party animal.

And as for soy sauce (soyeon),she is the ultimate crackhead,always messing things up,cracking jokes,being totally adorable,our little asian baby,she has the power to make anyone laugh to death.

And thats our little friend group,as we call it 'liberiso',its the first two letters of our names,soyeon and lillian work at heart productions while bella is currently trying to be a model,she honestly could be,i really hope she does.

----
"Whats uPpP~ my lovely motherfuckers" soyeon came as she brought bags full of louis vuitton,gucci,prada from another shopping spree.
She ran away from her home to pursue her writing dream but her rich strict korean family suprisingly allowed it as long as she accepts their money and doesnt change her last name,and marries a korean boy.
I always felt that bells was a little jealous of how priviledged soyeon was to be blessed with the luxury SHE actually is struggling for since the day she was born,bells has to work part time jobs to go to different places for auditions,i offered her amazing positions in my company alot of times but she declined it saying its not her style.

"Hey!" I got up and hugged her.
"So what is everybody doing?" She asked sitting down beside lillian.
"We were just thinking about what to order" bells replied passing the menu to her.
"Ooooh this is nice,ooh this too"she kept saying that to every option on the menu.
And we finally ordered something.
"So ryles,whats your plan for the weekend" bella asked.
"Staying in,reading my favourite book,with a cup of coffee" i replied.
They all looked at each other and started laughing out loud.
"Seriously guys? Why are you laughing?" I was embarassed.
"Your turning into a grandma each day honey,go out in the sun,enjoy your life,live a little riley" lillian said,shaking my shoulders.
"Just because my way of living is different than yours,doesn't mean its wrong,cmon guys." I got clearly annoyed,because this is a everyday thing now,they just keep complaining about how im boring and stuff.
"Okay whatever,guys i have 4 passes to this new club that just opened,and its soo frickin awesome!" Bella said showing them.
"Oooh coolness,so ill invite my friend as the 4th one?" Soyeon asked.
"Hey,what about me?"i asked hesitantly.
They all looked at each other then at me.
"Y-you?,you wanna come to a club on a friday night?" Lillian asked while they all looked like they saw some sort of an alien.
"Yeah,wont you rather be rEading a bOoK in your grandma cardigan" bella said as lillian and her exchanged a highfive.
"Guys shut up,do you actually wanna come darling?" Soyeon asked me curiously.
I knew i had to do something big for them to realise im actually fun.
"Yes i want to do this 100%".
Silence spread the room and then they began blabbing about how unsafe it is.
"GUYS!IM NOT 5 FOR GOD'S SAKE!,i know its unsafe,but i also know its fun,you guys do it all the time,so im doing it now and by the way,i will find a guy to hook up with at the club,just wait and watch."
Again it seemed like they saw an alien.
"Whatever you say honey" soyeon said.
"Just remember,we tried warning you"bella said obviously trying to make me chicken out.
But this time im gonna be fearless,and im gonna get a dick inside of me by the end of the night.

Anything that happens next will be handled by future me,im sorry for her.
But good luck riley hartwell.

---------♡▪︎☆▪︎♡▪︎☆♡▪︎☆♡▪︎☆♡▪︎☆▪︎♡-----------