2.irresponsible me

I looked into the mirror one last time before leaving for this club as suggested by Bella,that's when reality hit me,I had to hookup with a guy till the end of the night,what have I gotten myself into?..
-----
"Ayyyy that's my favourite bitch" i heard soyeon's voice as i entered the car and sat on the passenger seat next to lillian who was driving.
"You look hot"lillian complimented me.

"Thanks" i said giving him a smile.
Bella interrupted lillian as he was about to say something.
"Guys,just so you know,this club is full of HARDCORE party people,they party like animals,so just,you know,be careful.."
I knew she was implying it to me. I just nodded.
-----
I could feel many eyes on us,maybe they were on bella who was standing closer to me,everyone was whispering something in the others ears,i felt uncomfortable,i felt like an art piece in the museum that everyone walks by and wonders who even thought of making something so disgusting.
I tried to appear as confident but i just looked like a supporting character beside bella who was walking like its her runway.

Everyone was now rushing off to their friends and getting drinks while i was all alone,when soyeon came towards me.
"What happened cutie,shouldn't you be finding a one night stand?"
"Yeah i am.." i replied disappointingly.
"Look ryles,if your not comfortable with doing that,just dont force yourself,it never ends good,i dont want you in danger,please listen."
She looked genuinely concerned.
"I know soy,i wont be in danger i promise,dont worry,ive got this" we exchanged smiles then a guy came up to her and called her.
"Ill be right back ryles,you can go near the bar till then."she said and left with the guy.

I went near the bar and ordered myself some wine.
I was looking around the club when i saw a mighty young man,tall dark and handsome as fuck.
I was mesmerized by his perfect features,those dark brown eyes,hair,that built.
Fuck,he's godly.

I had downed 6 shots of tequila with some other wines,and i was pretty wasted now,i didnt even know what i was doing.
I grabbed that guy's arm and took him to a room.

I smashed my lips onto his feeling all of it,his lips were soft like winter,in his passion i was lost,he did not care who i was,what i was doing,he just played along,he pulled back for a minute and looked at me. Then gave it in again.his hands were travelling from my hair to waist 20 times in a minute,i was loving his touch,he put me on the bed delicately like he was afraid of breaking me,i loved how he was gentle with me,he took his clothes off as a i did the same and started kissing every inch of my body,i moaned out at every kiss,and i heard him say "damien,honey,the name's damien". I began moaning his name,he was about to put it in when he stopped and asked.
"Are you wasted?"
"Maybe,a little,alot"i said looking straight in his eyes wanting more.
"I dont think i can do this,you will regret this tomorrow" he said looking like he wanted it more,but he was controlling his urges.
"But, im alrig- " i let out a yawn because i immediately got a wave of sleepiness.
"Go to sleep honey"
He pulled the sheets on me,and slept beside me.
I hugged his warm big body,and went into deep sleep,i felt comfortable around him,he was calming somehow.
As for how i felt that night when i was all drunk.
------