7.Slipping through my fingers.

I decided to show up at lillian's apartment randomly,with damien.
I was about to knock on his door when it opened.

A Red haired lady who might be in her early 30s opened it. She took a quick scan of me and damien,as i spoke, "Who are you,Where's lillian?".

"You must be Riley" she said,as i nodded my head,she stepped infront of the door,closing it whiling coming out.

"I'm April,lillian's neighbour,i found him on the entrance of the apartment this morning,he was completely drunk,i brought him up,he also kept mumbling your name"

"T-thank you so much,im so glad you took care of him,ill make sure to tell him once he's sober"

I bid her goodbye,as me and damien entered his house,i saw him on the couch half asleep,his condition looked worse than ever,his hair was all messy,his house looked like a dumpyard,alcohol bottles everywhere.

I looked at damien who had a similar reaction as me,we both started cleaning up,letting lillian sleep.

After a while,lillian woke up,he got up,struggling,then he noticed damien,his face darkened.

"W-what the fuck are you doing here" he sounded angry at him for some reason.
Damien just looked at me,and lillian's eyes followed him.

Lillian was now looking guilty,he adjusted himself.
"Riley?" he said in a softer tone than before,but soon went back to his poker face.

"What's going on lillian?" I asked,getting straight to the point,i walked closer to him.

"N-nothing,ryles,i just went out with a bunch of friends,we drank alot,thats it." He avoided looking at me,sounding colder with every word.

"STOP LYING!" I finally raised my voice. "I know your hiding something,stop being so difficult for fuck's sake lillian"

He finally got up,even if the height difference between me and lillian was just of 3 inches,he felt intimidating at this moment,i was always scared of this version of him,because once lillian flips,he doesn't care about anyone,it haunted me.

"You act like you know everything about everyone riley,newsflash,you don't know shit" he went near the table and took another alcohol bottle from his crate "i can take care of myself if you hadn't known,so you and your damien,can leave"
He sat on the couch and turned the tv on as he took a sip,leaving me disgusted with every move.

Damien and i stood there watching him,he was probably in deep shock,since he always saw the nicer version of lillian,this wasn't so foreign for me.

"What the fuck  is wrong with you dude" damien asked with his deep intimidating voice.

"Maybe ask your little girlfriend over there" lillian replied putting emphasis on girlfriend,while pointing towards me.

He has acted like a complete dick alot of times before,but this time,it felt more than just frustration,it felt like he was actually angry at me,it felt like he hated me,I had tears in my eyes,it was happening all over again,my mind flashed thoughts.

"W-we should leave" i said trying my best to not sound like i just want to  break down crying.

I immediately left through the door,damien followed me. We both got into my car,i took a deep breath as i felt a tear escape.

"Hey hey hey,Riley,don't cry because of that son of a b-,sorry i..just dont cry,please" he said.

"Its just what he does everytime,he pushes people off,he starts alcohol again,he does some bullshit,and it never ends well." I hold my hair and let out a sigh.

"Riley,we'll all help him together,it's gonna be fine,don't worry" he gave me a genuine smile.

This is what i loved about damien,his gentleman behaviour,actually everything about him is just perfect. Oh dear,Mr.Styles i think I've started falling for you.

---

His hands travelled every part of my body and i let him,our breaths got heavier every second.
"Fuck i need this so bad" he whispered,as he dropped to his knees. The room filled with my loud moans,he looked up at me with a smirk and said "Your turn now,angel"

.
.
.
.
"WAKE UPP RILEY" i heard soyeon's loud scream as she splashed water on me.
"WHAT THE FUC-" i jumped up from my bed as i throw a pillow on soyeon.
"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP,NOW CMON,ITS FUCKING 2 IN THE AFTERNOON" she said as she left.

Damn,i was so invested in a sex drea- OMG,i had a sex dream about damien,WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
I started getting concerned about my sanity,"your turn now,angel" i squealed as i remembered his exact words.

I remembered every detail of that dream,what can i say,that guy is unforgettable,shit fuck i have to face him today,Oh dear,what have you gotten yourself into Riley?