8. Daddy damien

I entered my office with a sigh,i had managed to reach it without coming in contact with Damien,why is this bothering me so much anyway?.
I was deep in my thoughts when i heard the door knock."come in."

"Heyy Riley here's your coffee." I look up from my laptop screen,after hearing the deep british accent,of course its Damien,lucky me.
"H-hey what are you doing here" i stupidly asked.
Damien stared at me like i was a breakout zombie."What do you mean? I'm literally here every morning." He said while sitting down and placing the coffee on the table.

"I-i know,i was just.. forget it" i tried my best not looking at him,while this man was looking straight into my soul,i hate his habit of maintaining eye-contact,somebody please tell him that you can't have such beautiful green eyes and stare people like that and expect them to not get speechless.
Okay what is up with my thoughts,focus riley.

"Are you alright,love?" He asked genuinely.

IT'S OFFICIAL,this guy has no idea about the effect he has on people,how can he just ask me a question like that,how can he call me love?,especially with that fucking british accent,this man is gonna be the death of me.

He was still starting into my soul and i was still speechless,i kept thinking about the dream from last night and how i would give anything to see him drop on his kne- RILEY SHUT UP,control your horny ass.

i suddenly dropped my pen from all the flicking i did while overthinking.
As i was about to pick it up,this man bends down,his knees now on the floor,right infront of me,and gives me the pen.
I flinch and almost scream "GET UP!"
He looks at me questionably as he gets up.
"I-i mean i could've grabbed it myself you know,you didn't need to be so- erm.." i stopped when i realised my voice was cracking and getting softer with each word,i cleared my throat.
"Riley are you okay?" He asked,this time being more concerned.
"Y-yeah I'm fine,totally fine,just fine,finest fine" i said with a fake laugh.

Damien.

It wouldn't take a genius to know that Riley hates me,and it was killing me,she was avoiding me the whole day,whenever i entered a room,she'd immediately leave,hell she skipped a meeting because i was there.
Was i too friendly too soon? Did i make her uncomfortable? Wait did i creep her out from the mountain surprise?
I barely got any work done today,as i spent 70% of time,worrying about riley and 30% thinking about riley,i came to a conclusion that i should try distancing myself from riley,because obviously she does not enjoy my presence anymore. To be very honest i feel like curling up into a ball and cr-
And there was riley coming out of her office with her bag as the day ended. She looked totally fine,when i wasn't near her,GOD! How i wish i could slam her onto the walls of this office,and not let her leave until she tells me what the fuck is up,and punish her for being so difficult.
Alright,riley I'd probably be creeped out by me too if i was you.

I watched every action of hers,as she locked the door of her office turned the lights off,hah now she had one task remaining,and that was to leave with me,we leave together everyday as we have the latest shifts,she won't leave by herself would she?

I saw her wait a few seconds then come towards my office,i tried to act like i wasn't just thinking about disrespectfully fucking the daylights out of her. Okay i need help.

She knocked the door twice and entered."Hey I'm sorry you'll have to leave alone tonight,i have a date who's come to pick me up." She said.

Did i plan a murder of a person i had no idea about in less than a second? Yes i did,and its the most brutal murder ever to be thought of in the history of mankind.
"Oh cool,i still have some work left anyway,ill leave soon" i tried my best to not sound like an over possesive wife in the 1800s. Usually me and riley would wait in the office and gossip around till the other gets the work done,but now she had a date with some loser.

Riley.

I lied. I have no dates,but i can't risk going with damien knowing that all I'm gonna think about is renacting every scene from that fucking dream.

Now i wish i had a date to get over a certain 6'4,green eyed,british man.

Well i have to see him everyday anyway,so i don't think I'm getting over him anytime soon.

Good luck riley.