Day 1

Hello! I am Vizuki! :)

Please leave feedback because it really helps. Thank you for choosing to read "Coffee Love!"

My pocket vibrated.  When I took it out of my pocket, the name that showed up was my friend, Tiffany. "What do you want Tiff?" I said annoyed. 

"Meet me on 221 Park Avenue," Tiffany said. 

I got on my bike and peddled to 221 Park Avenue. The sun was shining while the wind gave the atmosphere a nice cool touch. It was my favorite coffee shop. I parked my bike and went inside. I out my backpack on a chair and went in line to order Tiffany's favorite drink, a matcha latte with extra whipped cream and mine a caramel latte. When it was my turn, I stated my order. 

"Can I get a matcha latte with extra whipped cream and a caramel latte?" I said.

"Of course! You also get a free macaron of your choice," said the cashier.

I looked at the menu to pick which macaron would go best with my latte. I would get the caramel one but that would be too much caramel, and the chocolate one would make the order too sweet. 

"Come on! Can you take any longer?" said the guy behind me. 

I ignored him and decided to make him wait longer since there was no one else behind him. 

"Come on! Hurry up! I need to get to work!" he said, crossing his arms. 

"Well I need to order too!" I said, "Fine, I'll take the vanilla macaron." 

I quickly stepped aside and waited, who did he think he was yelling at me like that? From the corner of my eye, I saw him approaching me. 

"You know, some of us actually have jobs to get too, unlike you who probably gets handed everything on a silver platter," he said. 

"What makes you think that?" said Tiffany, walking up to him. 

"She's dressed in designer clothes, she obviously just used her parent's money," he said. 

"Well, I'm an adult so I actually make my own money," I said. 

He scuffed and took his drink. The lady behind me tripped him and he fell flat on his face. Even though he was rude to me, he didn't deserve to be drenched in piping hot coffee. 

"Hey! Why would you do that?" I said. 

"Amanda, you're really standing up for that jerk?" said Tiffany. 

"You don't know anything about him and neither do I, plus coffee stains really badly," I said. 

"Thank you," he said, as I helped him up. He left the cafe shortly after. 

I took my drink and sat down, "So Tiff, what's going on?"

"We haven't spoken in a while, just wanted to catch up!" said Tiffany.