Day 11

My head was spinning. Something didn't feel right. I felt like Alexander knew something I didn't but, I really wanted to know what he meant by "You didn't hit your head again, did you?" and him constantly wanting me to remember something. 

I walked in the cafe and sat in front of him. 

"What did you mean you didn't hit your head again?"

He stared at me with a puzzled face, "What?"

"You know exactly what I mean," I said. 

"There's something I need to tell you," said Alexander. 

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked. 

Tiffany took a chair from another table and sat down next to Alexander. 

"Tiff, what are you doing here?" 

"The reason I invited you here that day is because you have amnesia, and I thought that if you guys met again like the day you first met, you would somehow get your memories back. The doctor recommended it," said Tiffany. 

I started to laugh, "Tiffany, I'm not a five year old."

Alexander took his phone out of his pocket, "Look, this is you and I."

I was flabbergasted, "Wait so this isn't a joke?"

"No," said Alexander, "We tried to get you to remember but you didn't so, I figured that we'd just tell you." 

"But there is a place I think that will work," said Tiffany. 

Tiffany whispered in Alexanders ear and he nodded, I wonder what's going to happen next.