R A G A T H A ?

Your apperance to the Digital Circus was a new one, really.

The only other humanoid doll in the circus was the well-known Raggedy Ann rip-off; Ragatha herself.

It was shocking to her; because she actually thought she wouldn't be able to find another one almost like her.

She was tossed around like a ragdoll; You were only called if someone needed you.

She was used ; And so were you.

And the thought of you being here enjoyed her somehow.

She was quick to try and form any form of  friendship or trust with you.

She was always sweet to you; then again she was sweet to everyone really.

But it seemed alot nore different, the way she acted around you.

The way she glares at anyone else who interupts your interactions with her.

For instance; you and Ragatha were chatting away till Jax joined along. You were happy he wasn't trying to steal your back-key and that he just wanted to talk (Which is quite rare in this instance) ; But Ragatha?

You swore everytime she spoke to Jax during that, it was through glares and gritted teeth.

But you could be wrong.

Maybe she just had a bad day and wanted to stay away from Jax. That seemed reasonable too.

Whatever. It didn't matter all that much anyway.

[ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> ]

" Hey, [Y/N] ! Want to go check on Kaufmo? He hasn't really left his room in a while and I'm starting to get worried..... "

Ragatha asks you, approaching with a small smile.

" Well I don't know.... last time I spoke with Kaufmo he was ...... diffrernt? "

You reply, looking [Up/Down] at Ragatha.

Ragatha shrugs.

" Maybe he's feeling a little better today? "

She questions; unsure herself.

You sigh and look away from Ragatha and go back to playing with your umbrella prop.

" Maybe, but I don't want to take that chance. What if he's still mad at the others for not laughing-- in... your case Ragatha 'fake laughing' at his jokes? "

You grumble.

Ragatha sighed.

" Well I wanted to apologize and explain why- I swear that his jokes are funny! I just had a bad day and all.... "

She explained with a nervous smile.

You look back at Ragatha.

" Then lets go, if he doesn't want to talk; I'll just go to my room. Win win at the most! "

You smiled.

" You two gonna check on the clown? "

Jax says, quite literally appearing out of [ ¿!$%@*& ] NO WHERE.

Ylu jumoed and fell off of your "Chair" . Ragatha caught you by your arms and pulled you to your feet and beside her.

"GAH- Jax For Crying Out loud you could have given me and [ Y/N ] heart attacks!"

Ragatha exclaimed.

Jax shrugged and kept his grin.

" Then that would make he heart-stopping, wouldn't it Dollface? "

He joked.

To which you let out a nervous laugh.

To which Ragatha glared at Jax.

" I'd take Kaufmo's jokes rather than your stupid puns, thank you very much. "

She says with a strained and forced smile.

You looked between the two and shrugged.

They probably fought again.

" Alright! Ragatha, lets go check on Kaufmo! "

You tried to cheer the two by being enthusiastic. Taking Ragatha's hand and leafing ger to the hall wherethe living quarters are as Jax followed.

Ragatha had a calm smile on her face as you held her hand.

Your skin was soft, but tgen again it could just be tge texture of what your New Body was like.

Nonetheless; she greatly adored every waking second of her hand being held by you.

Jax on the other hand decided to ruin it for her; tapping you on the shoulder, and as you looked up; Jax twisted your key as quicj as he could, so you let go ofRagatha's hand and tried to exel the putburst of energy he had caused by running off; leaving Jax and Ragatha as you dashed through the hall.

Ragatha glared at the periwinkle rabbit before her.

Now she was greatful that her butcher knife prop was real. Killing someone here should work, right? Right.

Jax grinned and left Ragatha there, to which Ragatha went to her room and took her "prop" before Catching up with you and Jax.

" Whats the prop for Ragatha? " Ypu ask, quite quickly as ylu still had energy.

" Just in case your right I suppose. If Kaufmo is still mad I could just offer it as a random gift. " Ragatha lied through her non-existent teeth.

" Well Dollface and Ragdoll, he's not here. " Jax shrugged.

" Lets check on him another time then. " Ragatha sighed.

She held the prop tightly with her plush hand.

Now where to kill Jax if the time came?