Z O O B L E ?

They never really had much of an opinion on you.

You were kind.

You were sweet.

You talked little but alot aswell.

She didn't know how to feel.

You were always there for her-

You were always happy to talk to her, happy to spend time with her.

She didn't know how to feel.

After a while, her feelings became a lot more blurred.

You were starting to talk to her less, and you hung out more with everyone else.

At first she didn't mind. After all, she liked being alone.

But now it was starting to get to her.

------------------------------

"Hey, [ Y/n ] ? Where 'ya going?" Zooble asks as she notices you, re-attatching her arm.

"I was going to go check on Kaufmo, he hasn't left his room in a while. Want to come with?" You ask with a smile.

Zooble.... wasn't sure why she could feel slight hatred grow inside of them as you mentioned the damn clown.

Kaufmo? Out of all people , KAUFMO?!

You looked at Zooble, your concern growing. She's been out of it a lot lately.

" Zooble? Hello? " You ask, getting Zooble to snap out of her trance.

"H- huh. Oh yeah- lets go check on the clown." She said and pointed towards the hallway and walking off first.

You held your umbrella prop over your shoulder and speed-walked to follow Zooble into the hallway where everyones sleeping quarters are.

You passed by the rooms with large X's over the faces of previous characters, some you once knew and you felt a little ill afterwards.

Zooble was here before Pomni arrived, right?

------

"I don't think Kaufmo wants anyone bothering him...."  Zooble said while the two of you approached Kaufmo's door.

"Kaufmo needs all the support he can get! Besides, I find Kaufmo quite charming. Platonically- of course."

You spoke and knocked on the door.

A note slid from under it; on it you can tell it was Kaufmo's handwriting.

Zooble picked it up and read it.

" Leave . " She deadpanned, showing you the note that said: "LEAVE" on it.

You sighed and nod, closing your umbrella prop and letting it dangle from your wrist as the lace from your sleeves press upon your "Skin" .

"Let's go Zooble...." You say after a moments silence, taking Zooble's hand gently as you start dragging her away.

------

Zooble smiled internally as you took her hand. Your "Touch" was warm and gentle somehow, and she wanted to keep it for herself.

She wanted to keep You all for Herself.

--------