LEVEL 01 - " FORMALITIES "

" Welcome, to The Amazing Digital Circus! "

An optimistic voice announced, before the curtains draw, revealing a pair of dentures with different colored floating eyeballs and a cane/ scepter.

" My name is Caine! I'm your Ring Master, here to show you the most Jaw - Dropping , Heart - Stopping , Mind - Bending Paraphinellia You've Ever layed Your Eyes Upon ! "

' Caine ' said in their usual announcer-like voice, taking off his tophat.

" Isn't that right Bubble? "

Caine asked as he took his tophat off, letting a bubble with eyes and pounty teeth out of the hat with a grin.

" That's right Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today! "

' Bubble ' says with enthusiasm, looking over at tge ringmaster and giving Caine a wink.

" Well then let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show ! "

Caine announced, drawing the curtains behind him and alliwung the theme song to play ;

" Our lovely Gangle , Artistic Zooble and His highness Kinger too! "

" Gracious Ragatha, Realistic Jax and our Clown Kaufmo "

[ Disclaimer: Kaufmo the Clown did Not show up today ]

( Whoo-hoo! )

" [ Y/n ] , our doll and star , hooray ! "

" Day after Day After Day After Day we Fly! Past the Moon and the Sun and we don't know why--! "

[ ☆ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ - ( xxxxx ? ) ]

While the theme song played in the background, a new character had joined the Circus.

A female Jester, their attire Red and Blue, a few hints of yellow. Alongside that their eyes had the same Red and blue scheme.

" ... wait- where- ... what is this- ? "

The Jester asks themself, looking around lost, puzzled and confused.

T

he cheery music, the colorful surroundings, the floating objects- everything was confusing to the new girl.

She backed away from a pot that almist fell by her and winced as it no-clipped onto the floor and got up.

Spotting an Exit Door, she ran towards it, only for the door to vanish, forcing her to look for another way out.

In turn

Bumping into a Wind-Up Doll, who loses their balance and falls, knocking over the others in front of them

Causing the cheery music to end

A Ribbonette's Mask to break

And a key that popped out loose.

Let the Game Begin ; [ XXXXX ]