Sweater

"Where is it?" Olivia rummaged through her closet, in desperate search for her sweater. It was a lavender purple color, the softest material she'd ever felt before and now it's gone. She rushed downstairs, spotting you on the couch, she went to ask if you knew where it was until she came to a sudden halt in her movements.

There you were on the couch wearing the sweater that she was missing. You did this often, steal her clothes. It annoyed her but deep down she loved it. And all that anger she felt before about not being able to find it, dispersed. She felt a wide smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

You removed your headphones off of your head, setting them down carefully on the coffee table next to you. You glanced up and noticed Olivia standing there. "Oh, hi, babe." You greeted, standing up and wrapping your arms around her neck.

"Well hello." She smirked teasingly, her own arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you against her.

You giggled, tilting your head with a curious smile on your face. It made her heart melt.

"I was looking for this sweater." She stared at it which made you glanced down at the sweater you were wearing, a sheepish smile forming on your face.

"Yeah..." You trailed off with a nervous chuckle, looking away from her intense gaze. "I was cold and I 'borrowed' it from your closet." You shrugged.

Your girlfriend shook her head, smiling at you. "First off; anything you 'borrow' from my closet, is never returned to me, so technically that's stealing." Olivia smirked, pinching your cheek teasingly as you swatted her hand away playfully. "And second off; it's cute on you. I don't mind as long as you tell me, is I don't spend a whole hour trying to find it."

"Yes ma'am." You nodded, pursing your lips with a smile as you removed yourself from her hands, beginning to make your way upstairs. "I'll return it." You called out, and Olivia turned around, smacking your ass as you went up.

You turned to her with shock in your eyes and a smile on your face. "What? Just wanna make sure you know to actually put it back this time." Olivia shrugged and smirked as she walked away, you rolled your eyes slightly, feeling a little flustered. "And hurry up! I'll make sure you're warm when you're done." Her voice carried a mischievous tone.

That sure got you moving a lot faster.