Kitty

You wanted him. That beautiful orange kitty, you wanted him more than anything in world. But Olivia said 'no' which left you to be pouting all day, and giving her the silent treatment.

She walked into the bedroom, noticing how didn't even bat an eye. She rolled her eyes slightly with a small smirk, knowing exactly why you were ignoring her. "You can't ignore me forever." She called out, flopping down on the bed next to you.

You sighed under your breath, shutting your book closed and setting it down on the bedside table. You turned to her, just looking at the brunette.

Olivia chuckled, "Aw come on, princess! You can't resist me." She ducked her head, catching your eyes as you tried your hardest not to smile. "You can't resist this face. Or my kisses. Or my hugs. Or my hands." She smirked at that last sentence, teasingly running her hand along your arm which made you slap her bicep lightly, looking away as the singer laughed. "Come on, baby!"

"I want the kitty." You finally spoke, crossing your arms childishly with a playful pout. "Can we pweaseeeeeee have him?"

Olivia couldn't resist the face you made. Your bottom lip jutted out while you put on your most convincing puppy dog eyes that always made her fold. She groaned, closing her eyes for a moment before nodding. "Fine."

"Really?!" You jumped up and looked at her with an excited smile that made her heart melt. She nodded in confirmation. "YES! Let's fucking go!" You screamed and jumped into her arms, giving her a big hug and long kiss on her lips that left her breathless. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You repeated over and over again and Olivia could feel her smile widen.

"You're welcome." She said softly, holding your waist in her arms. "We'll go back to the animal shelter tomorrow."

You smiled, kissing her lips again. "I can't wait! I love you so much."

Olivia chuckled. "I love you more."

——————
A/N:

Could not be more true 🫡

Jay=Gay>>>