Flower Field

"Liv!" You exclaimed with a giggle to the singer who sprinted ahead of you throughout the forest. She was laughing as well, wide smiles on your faces. "Olivia Rodrigo!" You yelled when you lost sight of her.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, making you squeal out as you saw Liv lift you in the air for a split second. She spun you around, kissing your cheek from behind. You chuckled when you both stood there for a moment, catching your breaths.

"Hey. Look." You pointed to the bright light that peaked through two trees. Liv followed your gaze, tugging your hand with her as she strolled over to it. The two of you walked past the trees, your eyes settling on the giant flower field with many bright and different kinds of flowers, the sky painting with the beautiful colors of a sunset.

"Wow." Olivia breathed out as she felt you let her hand go. She looked up and saw you rushing towards the flower field. "Hey! Wait for me!" She laughed and called out for you, seeing you run down the hill with your arms spread out, feeling the breeze on your face.

You stopped at the end of the hill, crouching down to pick up a dandelion from the bright green grass underneath you. Liv approached you, resting her chin on your shoulder, smiling as she watched you inhale before blowing on the dandelion with your eyes closed.

Liv left your side, walking over to the area where all the tulips and roses were. She bent down, before her eyes looked over the horizon, a smile pulling at her lips. She soon spotted two figures at the end of the field, waving their rakes in the air. She looked over her shoulder, making eye contact with you.

Together, you walked with your hands conjoined, walking over to the couple at the end. "Hey y'all!" The man greeted in a welcoming tone, his smile as sweet as ever.

"We saw you at the top of the hill." The lady explained, a smile of her own on her face. "We noticed you were fascinated with our lovely flower field.

"It's quite beautiful." You commented, looking back at it.

"We love when tourists accidentally discover our field." The man said. "We have so many flowers, why not take some home with you?" He suggested as he revealed a small brown basket from behind his back, holding it up to you and Olivia.

Liv smiled. "Why not? They'll look wonderful in our house." She whispered to you, deciding your final decision.

"Thank you so much." You said to the older couple who waved you off, smiling widely in return. You and Olivia began to march your down the field, picking whatever flowers you want.

When you two were done, you waved to the older couple from the top of the hill. Liv looked at you, "I'm going to make you a homemade bouquet with these flowers."

You looked at her with a smile before kissing her lips softly. "What a romantic."

"You love it." She hummed in response, savoring the moment with you as it began to get dark. "Last one home has to do dishes?" She suggested and watched you nod your head. "Okay... 3... 2... HEY!" She cut herself off when you took off running.

You laughed over your shoulder when Liv sprinted after you, a smile on her face as you two leaped over branches and logs. "Catch me if you can, baby!" You yelled tauntingly to her as she managed to catch up with you, scooping you up in her arms bridal style as you giggled.

"Little brat." She growled playfully in your ear, kissing all over your face, knowing it was your weakness.

"Yeah, yeah." You rolled your eyes jokingly as you grabbed her face for a kiss.